Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember in the Sopranos Phil Leotardo said something like "Stand trial like a man, never admit the existence of our thing".

I guess that doesn't apply to Gunna when dudes literally get tattoos of their gang, rap about it, claim membership in interviews, wear fruity colors to show that they are part of it and on.

It's like these gang members are retarded or something, they treat everything like a joke until the days following someone getting clipped or them begging their honor for their freedom.
It’s just tv but this is what I was thinking as well. You can’t ever admit organized crimes exists in court and that you were a member or witness to it. You gotta do your time and not blame the crew.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I remember in the Sopranos Phil Leotardo said something like "Stand trial like a man, never admit the existence of our thing".

I guess that doesn't apply to Gunna when dudes literally get tattoos of their gang, rap about it, claim membership in interviews, wear fruity colors to show that they are part of it and on.

It's like these gang members are retarded or something, they treat everything like a joke until the days following someone getting clipped or them begging their honor for their freedom.
yep in the 80s-90s you couldn't name your gang in Chicago or LA you would get killed for doing that, you put more scrutiny on them from the opps and police. That changed once the OG's got locked up and the advent of gucci talking about Pookie loc.