Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Pull up with them choppas, I know I won't miss
Some nikkas get locked up, and turned to a snitch
But I kept it solid and hard as a brick - Gunna
"Rape a pregnant bytch and tell my friends I had a threesome" - Tyler, the Creator.

These lyrics don't mean shyt. They never have.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
If you ask me.. I really dont think he snitched. He didn't have to in the DA's eyes. You just get him to say I was part of a gang is all they needed.

They dont wanna go to trial for all them nyggas. They want them to plea out to the numbers they wanna give each of them. Gunna, Im sure had minor shyt..so he got what he got and what the DA was ok with. They just needed him to go on record as guilty. They got that. They may offer Thug 20 yrs. He gotta take it. He has no choice. No one else has a leg to stand on.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ask me.. I really dont think he snitched. He didn't have to in the DA's eyes. You just get him to say I was part of a gang is all they needed.

They dont wanna go to trial for all them nyggas. They want them to plea out to the numbers they wanna give each of them. Gunna, Im sure had minor shyt..so he got what he got and what the DA was ok with. They just needed him to go on record as guilty. They got that. They may offer Thug 20 yrs. He gotta take it. He has no choice. No one else has a leg to stand on.
in his community, this is considered snitching.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
whether he told or not... people gonna say he told :francis:

THIS.....

perception trumps reality especially in RAP so whoever feels the collateral damage from Gunna's plea downstream is gonna basically imply snitching whether its direct or indirect.

Husalah (bay area rapper) is a perfect example of this...where he was accused of being a snitch and its been controversial ever since whether its true or not. I'm not saying he's in mortal danger but his success has been severely diminished by the perception that he was a snitch.