Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both can be true. If you strung out from lean and who knows what else he was taking, you think that nikka was eating?

He wasn’t. A writer followed him around for a few days and she said the only thing she ever saw him eat was Hot Cheetos and soda. Thug is 6’4 and he was 150 when they arrested him. Homes was malnourished af.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is what they were talking about on Joe Budden podcast, conviction or not they gonna have him sitting in there for years before they finally admit they don't really have a case to find him guilty

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The case isn't going to go on for years but this is a messy case. Esp given the other one in ATL.

RICO cases are better tried by federal prosecutors and the Justice Department.

It wasn't a mistake to take out YSL but they did it in a sloppy way. I don't expect Thug to walk though.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

This thing about speedy trials, the 6th amendment, is that just for white people or for the movies? :jbhmm:

If they’re gonna drag a trial for years, they might as well grant him bail. And if he’s freed, this shyt will have cost the tax payers a whole hospital. And probably a few hospitals considering that he’s a ultra high income dude not able to pay taxes :snoop:

But I suspect that she’ll try to go for a plea, knowing that people don’t like to gamble with life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thing about speedy trials, the 6th amendment, is that just for white people or for the movies? :jbhmm:

If they’re gonna drag a trial for years, they might as well grant him bail. And if he’s freed, this shyt will have cost the tax payers a whole hospital. And probably a few hospitals considering that he’s a ultra high income dude not able to pay taxes :snoop:

But I suspect that she’ll try to go for a plea, knowing that people don’t like to gamble with life.
I'm guessing Rico act cases might be immune to speedy trials

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

He literally was going to have 24-7 armed guards, no internet or phone, and all kinds of other shyt if they let him out on bail. Judge simply is not letting him out. I seen lawyers saying its odd how the judge hasn't granted bail. They gonna have dude in there for years without a conviction. So is it really guilty until proven innocent? If you can't give a speedy trial, you have to give bail unless you on camera cutting heads or some other aggrecious shyt.