Official Young Justice Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't see why yall hype for season 2 on Netflix. You just gonna get to the end of the season and become :sadcam:
tumblr_mjrffymG851r2yyhzo1_500.gif
688869.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Brehs I downloaded season 1 and 2 the other night. Just making my way through season 1 again. I forgot how awesome it was :whoo:

So many great episodes. Up to episode 19 right now but, Denial, Bereft, Failsafe, Secrets and Misplaced are all :krs::whew:

Now I'm all :mjcry: thinking what could have been :blessed:

Edit: Didn't realize they were on Netflix. Now I'll be watching that on Netflix to get them numbers up

Edit 2: And I just found out the Young Justice game was supposed to explain the 5 year gap between seasons...but they fukked that up :snoop:

yeah .. I have the game.. It doesnt explain the entire 5 yr gap.. it just explains the missions (6 months or so) when Aquagirl died...
Game wasnt that bad.. graphics couldve been better .. but i bought it.. and that didnt save season 3.. F toys.. i bought 50 game and wouldve paid for DLC

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
they got a new justice League show debuting this year. this shyt ain't coming back. been cancelled for 3 years now. time to accept it.