Official Young Justice Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Don't see why yall hype for season 2 on Netflix. You just gonna get to the end of the season and become :sadcam:

Its just there was really no other way to watch it.. WB or CN or whoever gave sh1tty DVD releases and I got it on Blu with some limited BS release Warner did..

And i dont wanna go in basement .. look on the shelf.. grab the blu.. walk back upstairs.. put 1 disc in watch it.. have to get back up to change it.. etc..

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Its just there was really no other way to watch it.. WB or CN or whoever gave sh1tty DVD releases and I got it on Blu with some limited BS release Warner did..

And i dont wanna go in basement .. look on the shelf.. grab the blu.. walk back upstairs.. put 1 disc in watch it.. have to get back up to change it.. etc..
Ahh... Ok I feel u !! I just torrented them and popped them on the 2gb external :yeshrug:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ahh... Ok I feel u !! I just torrented them and popped them on the 2gb external :yeshrug:

I cant rock with 26 episodes being 2gb ... i fear compression and that doesnt work on the 50 inch and damn sure will look like crap on the 120" ... but thats just me.

I'm still wating for a proper release US of WITCH season 2.. I got torrents and cant stand them. recorded non HD then transferred non hd ..no upconverting or anything..

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I cant rock with 26 episodes being 2gb ... i fear compression and that doesnt work on the 50 inch and damn sure will look like crap on the 120" ... but thats just me.

I'm still wating for a proper release US of WITCH season 2.. I got torrents and cant stand them. recorded non HD then transferred non hd ..no upconverting or anything..

I mean tb. A 2gb external don't even exist now n days lmaooooooooo

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Binging season 1 right now man DC Legends need to upgrade Vandal to the gawdmode

images-6_zps0i5xgryl.jpg