Official Young Justice Thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i watched the first episode with my nephew, where they find the Cadmus lair underground, and it was pretty damn good :leon:

gonna watch the rest of the episodes

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
The thread bump had me hyped for a sec:mjcry:

brehs who haven't seen this piff need to watch it

I'm still mad:stopitslime::sadcam::to:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
finished episode 2.

this show is dope.

it's funny as hell too.

i do wish they came up with a better name than aqualad :scust:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
wtf wrong with u niccas bumping this thread? :what:

ya'll gotta stop that :mjcry: my heart cant take it :to: let it die like the happy endings thread :sadcam:

Y'all need to start a new thread and title it something like "Just started watching Young Justice :whew:".

Just let this thread die b :mjcry:

I hate to reply cause I know its going to bump it...... but I have to say PLEASE stop upping this thread unless its news of a reboot cause im with yall, when I see this I think there is some new news and come in here to be disappointed :to: .. next person to bump this shyt might get negged

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yall have to stop complaining about people bumping this thread. It's stupid for someone who just got put on to Young Justice, and want to talk about it, to create a new thread if there's already an existing one.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yall have to stop complaining about people bumping this thread. It's stupid for someone who just got put on to Young Justice, and want to talk about it, to create a new thread if there's always an existing one.

Here's a workaround then: to the original creator, whenever there's some news, either they or a mod can update the title to indicate news. IF there is news. If not, just assume cats are talking about it.

On another note, justice league is leaving netflix on the 1st:francis: