Official Young Justice Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Series got cancelled because the toyline was cancelled (the toyline revenue was their production budget). Pretty standard for many cartoons actually.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dark times ahead breh. Why can't netflix produce it imagine how creative they could be and longer episodes

Because people move on breh. It's not that simple of just doing a show on Netflix and making it the revival house. You have to make sure everyone is available and then WB has to want to produce it and allow Netflix to broadcast it. It's still a full on WB property and they have to want to do it. If they don't, it aint happening.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Because people move on breh. It's not that simple of just doing a show on Netflix and making it the revival house. You have to make sure everyone is available and then WB has to want to produce it and allow Netflix to broadcast it. It's still a full on WB property and they have to want to do it. If they don't, it aint happening.

I figured WB would sell the rights to them, it's a win win since they won't need to worry about toys

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I figured WB would sell the rights to them, it's a win win since they won't need to worry about toys

No way in hell WB is going to sell them the rights to anything DC Comics related. There's no need for them. Especially if they can use those characters and stories (possibly) down the line in some way or another. Let's say some comic writer comes along this year or next or the next 5 years and wants to do a young justice comic book. Then he can't because Netflix owns the characters and the property. It's not like a Marvel situation where they had to sell off stuff to stay afloat and didn't have their own production studio; DC is Warner Bros so whatever they do with something will be in house and something that's going to help their bottom line. The only thing that would convince WB to go back into the young justice business is if netflix goes to them and tells them the numbers are serious and they should consider doing another season

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Fuk last week someone got my hopes up and then this week this thread is bumped. I don't know why they don't just do a movie to finish that storyline at least and put us out of our misery.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fuk last week someone got my hopes up and then this week this thread is bumped. I don't know why they don't just do a movie to finish that storyline at least and put us out of our misery.
WB don't care about us breh :mjcry:
Dark times ahead breh. Why can't netflix produce it imagine how creative they could be and longer episodes
What toons does Netflix produce? Bojack horseman?:scust: