Young.Justice.S02E19.Summit.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.AAC-iT00NZ
MKV | AAC VBR | 664MB

:salute:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
yQPpc.gif
@ this episode, so many twist and turns:wow:

I cant believe we only have one more episode:sadbron:. When they had that shot at the end with Wally(:salute:), dikk, and Kaldur all i could think was theres my young justice:to:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:damn: the double crosses the triple crosses the quadruple crosses
:russ: @ black Beatle releaving the ambassador of command

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So they was gonna make a black manta talk show spinoff inspired by Arsenio Hall...

Found this on the wiki, I'm surprised no one has posted this. Sounds like Arsenio Hall meets Space Ghost. I wish there was a smilie to convey just how much I'm laughing at the idea.

No way in hell this skit would have green lit, but the idea of it would have been pretty fun.

Black Manta's Celebrity Hot Tub is a Young Justice spin-off that series producer, Greg Weisman, and voice actor, Khary Payton, pitched to DC Nation, based on a suggestion by David Wilcox, inspired by a design by Phil Bourassa. Weisman and Payton wrote a script for the first episode titled "Black Beetle, Black Vykin, Black Lightning". Albeit met with some praise, the project was passed on.

Black Manta hosts his hot tub talk show, which features a series of celebrity guests from the DC Nation. This week: Black Beetle, Black Vykin and Black Lightning.

Black Manta's Celebrity Hot Tub - Young Justice Wiki: The Young Justice resource with episode, season, and character guides

Could have been the blackest show to ever air on CN
:dead: :russ:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Now that the end is nigh, I think it's time we recap some of our favorite moments of the season.

Luthor: Deathstroke is more of a bishop. :smugfavre:

Kaldur to Artemis: Welcome back. :stopitslime:

Black Beetle just demeaning everybody

Arsenal not giving two fukks about anything and his personal vendetta against Lex

Flash and Impulse making Kid Flash look :flabbynsick: