Official Young Justice Thread

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the history of the blue beetle they gave at the end of the episode. that was great

The dc fanboy in me loved that. Peter David did a great job with this episode. I hope he quickly recovers from that stroke he had.

Also i need to see Grayson get in on the action. They can't end this show without Wing and Deathstroke fighting each other.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
this is bitersweeth cant wait until the next episodes but theres only 2 left :why:
so the light is about to turn on the reach that would explain why vandal savage was chilling with mongol :ohhh:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
All my cartoons keep gettin' shyt canned :damn:. Let my shyt be.

I found this over on NeoGaf, they already got descriptions for the last episodes of Green Lantern and Young Justice:

Young Justice: Invasion
Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Summit”
The Light calls a Summit to decide the final fate of Aqualad, the team… and the entire planet Earth!

Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Endgame”
On the verge of finally ending the alien invasion, the team discovers the price of victory may be the entire planet Earth!

Here's Green Lantern
Green Lantern: The Animated Series
Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT) – “Ranx”
The Aya Monitor orders a massive army of Mahunters to retrieve a secret weapon on the deserted planet Ranx. The Green Lantern Corps, led by Guy Gardner, launch a simultaneous attack to beat her to it.

Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT) – “Dark Matter”
The entire Green Lantern Corp makes a final attempt to defeat the Aya Monitor before she erases all organic life from existence.

Man, reading this article I never realized all my piff was gettin' canned cause of dumb shyt. fukk Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, ABC, and Disney :stopitslime:
Western Animation - Television Tropes & Idioms

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
All my cartoons keep gettin' shyt canned :damn:. Let my shyt be.

I found this over on NeoGaf, they already got descriptions for the last episodes of Green Lantern and Young Justice:

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Summit”
The Light calls a Summit to decide the final fate of Aqualad, the team… and the entire planet Earth!

Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) – “Endgame”
On the verge of finally ending the alien invasion, the team discovers the price of victory may be the entire planet Earth!

Here's Green Lantern
Saturday, March 9th, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT) – “Ranx”
The Aya Monitor orders a massive army of Mahunters to retrieve a secret weapon on the deserted planet Ranx. The Green Lantern Corps, led by Guy Gardner, launch a simultaneous attack to beat her to it.

Saturday, March 16th, 2013 at 10:00am (ET/PT) – “Dark Matter”
The entire Green Lantern Corp makes a final attempt to defeat the Aya Monitor before she erases all organic life from existence.

Man, reading this article I never realized all my piff was gettin' canned cause of dumb shyt. fukk Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, ABC, and Disney :stopitslime:
Western Animation - Television Tropes & Idioms
:pacspit: CN basically sets their best shows up to fail. That how to Train Your Dragon show gets low ratings and I don't even think the toys are selling what's the excuse that crap is still on. :snoop: at Ben 10 Omniverse is horribly animated and the stories are childish and generic compared to the other installments of Ben 10 :pacspit: CN :pacspit: :pacspit: and :pacspit: Disney Xd stopped being toon Disney cancelled Motorcity which had potential and started playing there Preteen shows the already play all day on The Disney Channel

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
why do they keep calling them meat?

do they plan to eat people?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
It's getting to the point where I'm not even enjoying this. Going out like a trash show no one cares about :snoop:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
You know I'm gonna mark out if something like this happens next episode. Darkseid the fukking :boss:

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i will appreciate this show, cuz i think this may be the very last cartoon of its kind ever. :to: we gonna get hit with a bunch of lame shyt like annoying orange, and the awesome show from here on out

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
i will appreciate this show, cuz i think this may be the very last cartoon of its kind ever. :to: we gonna get hit with a bunch of lame shyt like annoying orange, and the awesome show from here on out
Nah, there will always be superhero cartoon shows. Especially with all the live action movies they're making.