Official Young Justice Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:obama:G.Gordon, truly unbiased reporting :ohlawd:

I am SO surprised at that shyt. Thought he was completely in the Reach's pocket.

And Arsenal...:ohlawd: That is one bad motherfukker.

Btw, I've never seen that clone wars show before today, but if that episode is an example of the shows quality, then god damn. That episode was pretty fukking sick

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I am SO surprised at that shyt. Thought he was completely in the Reach's pocket.

And Arsenal...:ohlawd: That is one bad motherfukker.

Btw, I've never seen that clone wars show before today, but if that episode is an example of the shows quality, then god damn. That episode was pretty fukking sick

The Clone Wars can be hit or miss, but I'd say around half the episodes are as good or better than what you saw today. The last 5-7 episodes were much better imo. It might be worthy of its own thread, but I think only a few of us watch it.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just seen the ep this show is too good
n520yh.jpg
:snoop: at them canceling it this season has opened so much potential for future season yet alone setting up a potential spinoff with Arsenal, Static, and the others :pacspit: CN

:sadbron: fukk cartoon network for messing this up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Clone Wars can be hit or miss, but I'd say around half the episodes are as good or better than what you saw today. The last 5-7 episodes were much better imo. It might be worthy of its own thread, but I think only a few of us watch it.

have you seen that movie return of darth maul i think its called?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Arsenal putting in work, consistently proving he's the 2nd best in the business. Aqualad #1 . Nightwing and black wasp just salty. Talking bout we can't trust you Arsenal, yet Arsenal went in dolo and handled his business and carried the team like a champ. Dick a hater man, he can't stand that Arsenal does things his own way.

arsenal is a g

all these other flabby and sick dudes got caught held in statis cept arsenal:noah:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
have you seen that movie return of darth maul i think its called?

Yes, but the movie is just 4 episodes from the last season's finale. At the very least Clone Wars has about 50 episodes (once again minimum) of greatness. They usually have 3-4 episode story arcs. I will say that the last 2-3 seasons are probably the best.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I stopped watching clone wars, at like season 2 I think, when they introduced Cad Bane. They keep making new characters who conveniently die during the clone wars because they were never seen in episode 3

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I just watched yesterday's episode and am legit PISSED that this show is getting the ax. So much to like about this episode:

- The way Black Beetle talks like everyone is beneath him just amuses the hell out of me ... he's probably one of my favorite animated villains in the last few years.
- :ooh:: my face when Nightwing kicked Arsenal off the team. I was not expecting that swerve.
- Deathstroke just coming in, doing his business and bouncing (and Luthor saying he's more of a bishop :russ: )
- G. Gordon Godfrey turning on the Reach. At least he's consistent.

I just don't get it ... why can't we have anything nice? :sadbron:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The show is so good, besides the great storytelling and action what I like most about the show is that it has introduced me to so many dope characters like Arsenal and Black Beetle.

"Why don't you save me the trouble and teleport into a statis chamber"

Phil Lamar voices the main Reach guy right?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Static and his crew with Arsenal? Justice League still not back? Godfrey turning on the Reach? Mongul versus Black Beetle and we don't know who won?

And they're gonna wrap this series up in 3 more episodes? SMH