Official YOU Season 3 Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I finished it yesterday morning. Great show but I need the next season to be the last
and for this nikka Joe to get murdered in a very violent way. He's basically Ted Bundy and I'm getting sick of watching this nikka do the same shyt every season and escape.
Wasn't no kid around to "humanize" him so he seemed more monstrous this season than in past to me. Almost like he's devolving.

I hate the Dexter comparisons too:scust:

Dexter was a real nikka with a code:wow:
I didn’t finish yet but I’m on Ep 6 and it seems Love is the biggest problem out of all of this. And no. He’s not like Dexter. At all. I don’t even understand the comparison.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Just started watching this show! :dahell:
This Joe dude is like an Eliot Rogers 3.0 version. :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished episode 1. Great episode but...
200.gif

That bastid need to hide his trophy box better.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I finished it yesterday morning. Great show but I need the next season to be the last
and for this nikka Joe to get murdered in a very violent way. He's basically Ted Bundy and I'm getting sick of watching this nikka do the same shyt every season and escape.
Wasn't no kid around to "humanize" him so he seemed more monstrous this season than in past to me. Almost like he's devolving.

I hate the Dexter comparisons too:scust:

Dexter was a real nikka with a code:wow:

Joe not self-aware enough to realize it yet but he needs "innocence" to keep him grounded. He doesn't really want romantic love, he wants someone to protect and guard. It's why things never work out for him because this fantasy person does not exist, the closest thing that feeds it thats real is how he deals with the kids on the show (Paco in s1, and Ellie in s2). His mother fukked him up worse by ditching him than him shooting his dad I think.

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
wifey keeps tryna put me on to this shyt and i just cant get into it, just seems like a female cw show

Cant believe a bunch of dudes in here got a thread on it :gucci: