Official WWE 2K20 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Gonna hate when they finally shutdown the servers for 2k19. The folks that make CAWs really gave this game a second a third life since it’s been released.

If you got PS Now, 2k19 is on there

You can download 100 new people on there too and just don’t save your regular file to PS Now

Then you can have 3 all new universes along with the extra characters

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
If you got PS Now, 2k19 is on there

You can download 100 new people on there too and just don’t save your regular file to PS Now

Then you can have 3 all new universes along with the extra characters

Nah I’m talking about when we can no longer download stuff on community creations when the close the online servers

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
But aren't these CAW slots on separate profiles or is there a way to use both simultaneously in game?

I’m not sure what you mean?

When you play on PS Now you have the opportunity to move your save files to the PS Now version. If you don’t, you have a fresh start. I got 100 downloaded on my regular version and can download 100 more on the PS Now version. You can’t use them interchangeably tho. So if you download something on the PS Now one you won’t have it when you go back to playing the regular one you been playing if that makes sense.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
KO3JIbI.jpg

oH5tEVP.jpg

LBCGrcu.jpg

-Lucha Bros defeated The Young Bucks to advance to the finals of the AEW Tag Title Tournament
-Darby Allin defeated Brian Cage to advance to the finals of TNT Title tournament
-Adam Page defeated Miro to advance to the finals AEW World Title tournament

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m not sure what you mean?

When you play on PS Now you have the opportunity to move your save files to the PS Now version. If you don’t, you have a fresh start. I got 100 downloaded on my regular version and can download 100 more on the PS Now version. You can’t use them interchangeably tho. So if you download something on the PS Now one you won’t have it when you go back to playing the regular one you been playing if that makes
Right that's what I was wondering. I think you could use two save files on the old SvR games. They need to really up all these limits for next gen.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Double or Nothing Results

YZw3R7s.jpg

Powerhouse Hobbs defeated Dustin Rhodes and gave him the beats post match

JvRT27b.jpg

The Young Bucks defeated Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss

kjD5fCm.jpg

Ethan Page defeated Matt Sudan

MmZr6Ku.jpg

Christian Cage won the 8-man battle Royal to secure a future world title shot