Official WWE 2K20 Thread

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Picked this up from my library to see if it was really as bad as advertised. My other experience was on PC where this thing would crash upon start up 9/10 times and if I could get to a match, it would crash within that.

1. This is ugly as fukk. Seriously looks like it regressed an entire generation graphic wise. Models are just not accurate, hair/clothes/belts clipping, faces look terrible. The only thing that makes this look better than a PS360 era game is the lighting is better.

2. What the fukk did they do to the control scheme? Why would they change reversal/run buttons/finisher that have basically been the same for 20 years? Why do they keep adding new mini games to pins and submissions? You can't even turn them off anymore, you're stuck with that shyt. They got rid of 3 out of 4 directional grapples. You have medium and strong grapples as buttons, but facelock (which is now the only directional style grapple) on a stick. In the manual, it is not listed as a position for grapples, but as a repositioning hold.

3. Performance wise this thing sounds like my PS4 is going to explode. It crashed 4 times in under an hour. Framerates outside of the ring for some reason dips into the low 20s if not teens. Trying to go to the 2K Center to play story mode stuff crashes every time. Crashes after every 2-3 matches. Collison detection is atrocious and more often than not you'll just somehow miss your opponent for a grapple despite standing right in front of them while they aren't even moving. There's a bunch of controls that are tap a button to do this, hold to do that, but because it is so clunky and delayed nothing works right. A lot of problems when any moves are done near the ropes, but didn't see much of the wild glitches the streamers got although didn't try anything with weapons. I did to an extreme rules match and the only weapon involvement was the AI walking completely around the ring FOUR TIMES to grab the steps and immediately put them down.

This is just unbelievably unfun. More clunky and unintuitive than a current NBA 2K game, but much, much, much uglier.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Further thoughts:

The Showcase shyt is terrible. The mocaps are looking as bad as the first year they did them in this series (wanna say Smackdown vs Raw or 2006). The AI fukkery in Towers is usually terrible (submission only, KO only but also no finishers/signatures), but then there's the sped up mode which is supposed to fukk you but actually makes the game significantly more enjoyable and changing the speed should be a default option like in the NBA 2K games for oh 15 years now. If you could set the game speed to about 20% slower than what it is at the super sped up speed in Towers, it'd be okay.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Y’all think 2k22 gone be any good? :jbhmm:
tenor.gif

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
KrhwnuC.jpg

SMYp5eb.jpg

1HxCkRi.jpg

VPm5j7N.jpg

ZRupsjU.jpg

w2mp8RD.jpg

-Young Bucks defeated The Dark Order to advance in the AEW Tag Title Tournament
-Brian Cage defeated Orange Cassidy to advance in the TNT Title tournament
-Miro defeated Christian Cage to advance in the AEW World Title tournament
-Jurassic Express defeated The Butcher and The Blade to advance in AEW Tag Title Tournament
-Sammy Guevara defeated Ethan Page to advance in the TNT Title Tournament
-Jon Moxley defeated MJF to advance in the AEW World Title Tournament

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
KrhwnuC.jpg

SMYp5eb.jpg

1HxCkRi.jpg

VPm5j7N.jpg

ZRupsjU.jpg

w2mp8RD.jpg

-Young Bucks defeated The Dark Order to advance in the AEW Tag Title Tournament
-Brian Cage defeated Orange Cassidy to advance in the TNT Title tournament
-Miro defeated Christian Cage to advance in the AEW World Title tournament
-Jurassic Express defeated The Butcher and The Blade to advance in AEW Tag Title Tournament
-Sammy Guevara defeated Ethan Page to advance in the TNT Title Tournament
-Jon Moxley defeated MJF to advance in the AEW World Title Tournament

This 2k20?

And you created these characters?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I haven't been able to download any community arenas in 19 for a few weeks.. problem with downloading images smhh it's not full either, cos I've deleted some and I'm well under the cap smhh:francis:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
umwA1BS.jpg

4LC8TuG.jpg

pPWxL21.jpg

D9xs6La.jpg

JxHvnVC.jpg

-FTR defeated Best Friends to advance in the AEW Tag Title Tournament
-Darby Allin defeated Scorpio Sky to advance in the TNT Title tournament
-Adam Page defeated PAC to advance in the AEW World Title tournament
-Lucha Bros defeated Private Party to advance in AEW Tag Title Tournament