Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I played as Zelina and didn't even know that they had different reversals for certain wrestlers:wow:

Already timestamped

The new patched fixed a lot of stuff, but GOD DAMMITTTT!!!! FIX THE fukkING FACIAL CUSTOMIZATION ALREADY:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:. It feels weird not being able to create my valet using Letoya Luckett's face:mjcry:. The only bright spot is that I can now make my hoodie with the Tupac "All Eyez On Me" cover.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
UaQmLlZ.jpg

Still ain’t worth $30

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Last years game was dope after hearing all this shyt fukk even gripping it this year. Even on sale fukk it:troll:. A broken game ain’t worth a penny:camby:, matter of fact I’ma play wwe2k19 right now after not playing for 3 months. I thought cuz the year was 2k20 they would go all out but I guess I was wrong... one step forward 5 steps back.

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Last years game was dope after hearing all this shyt fukk even gripping it this year. Even on sale fukk it:troll:. A broken game ain’t worth a penny:camby:, matter of fact I’ma play wwe2k19 right now after not playing for 3 months. I thought cuz the year was 2k20 they would go all out but I guess I was wrong... one step forward 5 steps back.

Apparently folks can’t play universe without it crashing and they can’t download wrestlers and arenas off CC because the logos will disappear after you download it smh