Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
So you don’t just get The Fiend you have to play the towers to unlock him :stopitslime:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:unimpressed:So you basically cop the DLC just to unlock Bray by beating the towers, even though you rightfully paid for Bray to be out from the get go, yet the Pre order DLC was pushed back a week despite it being a pre order DLC

giphy.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anybody here got the game?
I do. If you want to get it just wait until black Friday, and that's only if the glitches are patched. I felt good playing it yesterday because it was running perfectly, then out of nowhere glitches just started popping up in every match. The ring rope was stuck to my back and I had to run all the way to the other side just to get it detached.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
:unimpressed:So you basically cop the DLC just to unlock Bray by beating the towers, even though you rightfully paid for Bray to be out from the get go, yet the Pre order DLC was pushed back a week despite it being a pre order DLC

giphy.gif

:unimpressed: Exactly. If I paid for the DLC I don’t want to have to play multiple modes just to unlock the shyt