Official WWE 2K20 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If I do buy this year's game I'll probably will wait until BF and get the regular edition. Already made up my mind I'm getting rid of MK 11 and might use the credit towards 2K20. Might...

Not paying for deluxe edition.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It has been confirmed that Yuke's isn't working on the series anymore and from here on out, it's Visual Concepts to work on the series solo.
:wow:End of an era, that's crazy. But I better not hear from them saying, "it's too similar to NBA 2K". :camby:Yall knew it was coming.

ill_will82

Daps
$45 deluxe version on black Friday:ehh:

I don't even think they are going to add the deluxe version to BF sales. Last year I think they only put 2k19 regular version on sale for like $35. The same price I paid for the deluxe edition.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't even think they are going to add the deluxe version to BF sales. Last year I think they only put 2k19 regular version on sale for like $35. The same price I paid for the deluxe edition.
Nah, i got the deluxe for $45 on BF I'm pretty sure. It was definitely that holiday weekend. PSN digital sale.

ill_will82

Daps
Nah, i got the deluxe for $45 on BF I'm pretty sure. It was definitely that holiday weekend. PSN digital sale.

Cool. I'll check the BF leak ads when they drop at beginning of November (I guess). If the price drop from the deluxe is reasonable I might cop that version.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This “originals” idea :beli:

I get it, they’ll be saving money by doing this and there’s enough creators who can make CAWS, BUT spending some money to license a couple of folks from WCW/ECW would easily increase sales especially if they add more WCW/ECW arenas. So many wrestlers have never even sniffed a WWE game.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I get it, they’ll be saving money by doing this and there’s enough creators who can make CAWS, BUT spending some money to license a couple of folks from WCW/ECW would easily increase sales especially if they add more WCW/ECW arenas. So many wrestlers have never even sniffed a WWE game.

One of their launch features is a DLC, pathetic. As for the actual mode itself, extra Showcase modes built around "horror" versions of current talent that I play against with my CAW? Not paying money for that, and if I had to, it would be 5 bucks at most. So this doesn't interest me at all.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I can’t remember seeing Raven, Dean Malenko, or masked Psicosis in a 2K game, nor a Shane Douglas that’s just off the top of my head. SvR 08 at least had a few ECW guys like Sandman, Sabu, Dreamer etc.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So far I see they want people to pay for the rock & then adding more goofy crap that nobody asked for like swamps, zombies, & ghouls.:tenaydisappointed:
I want them to go the more arcadey route, what made 2k19 fun was the fact that it was simulation with the option to make it arcade like. I want big head mode, super finishers like WWE All Stars, no stamina has been on there since 2k15, and I want random ass places to fight like Just Bring It and Here Comes the Pain. My sister pre-orders this for me every year so i'm good:wow: