Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
z0x2S.jpg

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The graphic updates don’t matter when the game glitches and doesn’t have realistic physics for contact :snoop:

Universe is the flashiest interface with such little “randomization” or storylines. I mean it would be amazing if they just built out generic stories that you could plug superstars in (rise to the challenge, rookie vs. vet, 6 months... quest for the gold, tag, start with a single, find a partner, go for tag gold, 16 months, win it all or retire, royal rumble to WM title match, 4 months) etc. so that you could just plug characters into stories that pre-book cutscenes and match variety.

It should be a little bit more “arcade” and less “simulation”. I’d honestly be down for mid match cutscenes/QuickTime type videos for certain moments (AJ Phenomenal forearm being a QT event between AJ and the opponent...either AJ hits it or the opponent could dodge/hit the ropes. As you wear down your opponent you have a higher chance/easier time winning the event Etc.)

Simplify controls.

Let us control the entrance all the way down the ramp with either taunt or engage prompts

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
WWE 2k20 aka WWE 2k13.7:mjlol:

With that said I liked WWE 2k19:yeshrug:

Exactly how I feel. I liked WWE 2k19 but it just seems like the same game year after year. I want to see them take some real chances with the game.

The animations and gameplay have become a lot more realistic and fluid with the new gen games. You haven't been playing if you think these games haven't changed over the years

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I haven't played since the one with Austin on the cover but that game like the actual product is boring and not fun at all and the games that came out after that one all look exactly the same.