Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Okay... so wtf is going on.

Lana (who is looking delectable) out here hanging with E and Kofi. Rusev nowhere to be found, Xavier nowhere to be found :skip:

Xavier already been on enough rides lately. :troll:Wish I would've ran into them. I was at the park yesterday. Would've rode the jurassic park ride with them. I would be like :mjpls: when they were heading towards that roller coaster tho.

Apex

Banned
Daps
I wish Wrestlemania sets were in a dome and always dark like the New Day video. The sun won't set until the 2nd half of Wrestlemania.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Xavier already been on enough rides lately. :troll:Wish I would've ran into them. I was at the park yesterday. Would've rode the jurassic park ride with them. I would be like :mjpls: when they were heading towards that roller coaster tho.
How can people ride roller coasters? I'm scared as hell of them and always feel like throwing up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How can people ride roller coasters? I'm scared as hell of them and always feel like throwing up.
I'm the same way. I hate them. But gotta stop punking out. Did that twice yesterday. I want to ride the hulk so bad. If we go today, ima say fukk it and ride. If I don't post anymore, you'll all know why. Hopefully my friend doesn't keep the money from my ticket resale. :francis:

Apex

Banned
Daps
Is there any chance Hogan gets booed if he does return tomorrow?