Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i wasnt too hype for mania at all a couple days ago..but after seeing Miz/Maryse as Cena/Nikki and now the New Day showing off the stadium....i gotta say i'm reaching Mojo levels of hype right now brehs :ohhh:

a lot of these Mania's depend on the atmosphere you're in...so if you're at the crib dolo i hope you're in a good and open minded mood lol. ima be getting high with the homies so its gonna be a great night regardless :blessed:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm doing everything to not put too much thought in the Universal title match.

1. Goldberg has no reason to give Brock another match.
2. Giving a Title match to a guy you beat his ass in 90 seconds.
3. Brock does nothing, but sit on their match at Mania and it becomes a title match
4. Brock is supposed to win, but even that makes LITTLE sense.
5. The only real reason that this story could make sense is Goldberg going out on top at Mania and retiring.(Which has really never been done before.)
6. Supposedly... The whole point is to build up Brock to be fed to Roman. Well, after being jobbed out to Goldberg. There is really nothing special about beating Brock in a shyt match. The BIG GOLDEN rub has already been used on Goldberg. You can't just build him up again. That was his post-Undertaker peak.

THIS MATCH MAKES NO fukkING SENSE.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
only matches i look forward too are the following:
WWE Universal Championship Match: Goldberg (c) vs Brock Lesnar
WWE Championship Match: Bray Wyatt (c) vs Randy Orton
The Undertaker vs Roman Reigns

i can't believe they gonna waste john cena for wrestlemania

this show better have some twists ..
How are they wasting him when theyve had the best build of any match on the card besides Owens/Jericho?