Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
people wanting to see a singles one on one match with Shane with no gimmicks... In 2017... Isn't that 99% of his appeal is doing crazy spots in no dq matches.

I thought this was gonna be some sort of epic Last Man Standing match. I guess having two no dq matches is too much? Lol.
If no stipulation means there's a chance of Shane getting someone to replace him vs Styles :ohlawd:

But honestly I'm at the point now of just being happy Styles is on the card.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
All them shows and events you Florida nikkas enjoying right now. I'm jealous.:mjcry: Saw that pic of Miz, Ryder, Ziggler, and Mundo all happy and shyt:mjcry:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Y'all really should watch that FB vid Triple H and Steph posted.

It's 45 minutes long, but it's mainly Trips being a like a museum curator and explaining the history of everything in the Axxess exhibit. Dude was literally a walking wresting encyclopedia. Literally a student of the game @Da King

He then explained why the WWE changed the Elimination Chamber. It was mainly due to arenas installing new age scoreboards and them having nowhere to hang the chamber, so in redesigning the chamber they also made it safer for talent.

Steph dropped a little bit of personal history herself, funniest was when she said Cokeboy showed up to Shane's college wearing an expensive ass mink coat for no other reason than to just embarrass Shane. Plus the interesting tidbit that she is one of the few people who been to every WrestleMania (I'm assuming Cokeboy and Kevin Dunn are the other two)
lol you can tell Steph genuinely loves this shyt. Turns into a lil kid during their axxess tour every year.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Read a rumor or Wrestlezone that they may move the SD womens title match back the the main card.

This would be a good look, honestly move that trash ass Corbin v. Amrbose to the kickoff show.
If they do that...Maybe a surprise entrant... Asuka?

But...I feel like if they debut Asuka on to a brand. It might be best for her to be package with Shin. Maybe WWE can break the bank for Kota Ibushi and get Kenny Omega next year when his one year deal is up to be the vocal mouthpiece of the group. Form a fraction on Smackdown or Raw and call them the Yakuza.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Hogan opened up a restaurant or something in Orlando today I think he will be at Mania :ohhh:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Read a rumor or Wrestlezone that they may move the SD womens title match back the the main card.

This would be a good look, honestly move that trash ass Corbin v. Amrbose to the kickoff show.

As they should. Put the Tag team bullshyt on the preshow

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It appears that the Smackdown Women’s Championship match may be back on the WrestleMania 33 main card. WWE.com, which previously was explictly listed as a Kickoff Show match, is no longer listed as such. As of now, only the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal and Cruiserweight Championship Match are listed for the pre-show.

After the Women’s Championship Match was announced as a Kickoff Show match there was vocal criticism online, which may have conceivably prompted the change. As of now, WWE has not confirmed that the match will be on the main card.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I mean, it's a 6 pack challenge, so it's gonna be a messy spotfest with a bunch of near pins.

I wasn't shedding a tear over it not making the "main show", but Becky and Naomi deserve it. Good for them.