Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really should watch that FB vid Triple H and Steph posted.

It's 45 minutes long, but it's mainly Trips being a like a museum curator and explaining the history of everything in the Axxess exhibit. Dude was literally a walking wresting encyclopedia. Literally a student of the game @Da King

He then explained why the WWE changed the Elimination Chamber. It was mainly due to arenas installing new age scoreboards and them having nowhere to hang the chamber, so in redesigning the chamber they also made it safer for talent.

Steph dropped a little bit of personal history herself, funniest was when she said Cokeboy showed up to Shane's college wearing an expensive ass mink coat for no other reason than to just embarrass Shane. Plus the interesting tidbit that she is one of the few people who been to every WrestleMania (I'm assuming Cokeboy and Kevin Dunn are the other two)

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

It's 45 minutes long, but it's mainly Trips being a like a museum curator and explaining the history of everything in the Axxess exhibit. Dude was literally a walking wresting encyclopedia. Literally a student of the game @Da King

He then explained why the WWE changed the Elimination Chamber. It was mainly due to arenas installing new age scoreboards and them having nowhere to hang the chamber, so in redesigning the chamber they also made it safer for talent.

Steph dropped a little bit of personal history herself, funniest was when she said Cokeboy showed up to Shane's college wearing an expensive ass mink coat for no other reason than to just embarrass Shane. Plus the interesting tidbit that she is one of the few people who been to every WrestleMania (I'm assuming Cokeboy and Kevin Dunn are the other two)

Kang and Queen couldn't be greater ambassadors to sport entertainment

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm biased but I think 30 was amazing. This will be the best set since 30 though.
010_WM30_set_04042014jg_0065.jpg

To top the roller coaster, they need big ass Mardi Gras floats next year. :bryan:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

It was actually pretty good

Steph said someone found a notebook Dusty wrote some booking in from the 80s and gave it to him and she had someone put a nice cover on it for him

He interrupted her and said "Actuallyuhh he had given it meuhhh"

It was little awkward

I bet that dude did find it and Triple H claimed it and had to make like he was given it because Cody and Dustin