Official WrestleMania 33 thread [4/2/17 from Orlando, Florida]

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Will you guys be watching any Wrestlemania weekend shows that aren't from the WWE?

Maybe ROH Supercard of Honor?

That looked like an interesting show but I highly doubt it. Unless the supply goes up dramatically. Right now all I see on stubhub is seats on the very top row. Would rather wait and see if the prices drop on any nxt tickets. Don't know what other Indy events are going on but I'm sure there's tons.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Going into a ppv with a negative mindset already ruins your experience.

You already dont like the matches and now if the person u want to wins doesnt its gonna be the worst ppv ever.

The only people who I think absolutely should win are Styles and Bray Wyatt. Everyone else :manny:

Even Seth Rollins, he has a built in excuse and I expect a ton of fukkery from Samoa Joe.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Going into a ppv with a negative mindset already ruins your experience.

You already dont like the matches and now if the person u want to wins doesnt its gonna be the worst ppv ever.

logic doesn't work with these nikkas bruh, show ain't even started and they already ready to type paragraphs of frustration and agitation

giphy.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How dead u think the crowd will be for Wyatt and Blandy? I think the crowd wanted Harper added..he actually got legit cheers against AJ back to back weeks.

Depends on where they place it. If its in the first half of the show they'll probably be into it. Not on the Taker/Reigns level, but they'll react to everything, pop for the RKO, etc unless they put it on late.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The battle royal being delegated to the preshow...

Makes me think is Strowman actually gonna win it?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When Reigns beats the Undertaker, the crowd will probably be dead for every match afterwards.

Yeah curious to see where they slot this because I see the same happening. Probably will be followed by the Andre Battle Royal, Divas Title Match, Performance by Flo Rider, encore by Flo Rider, 3 video packages and a Pete Rose re-appearance just to create a buffer.