Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Neville & Aries vs Andre The Giant & Alexa Bliss has been added to the card

6GsjFlaAiDejxgyH8Gz5rKezPUGYjkPT1jlK2-bcnIQ.jpg

taker597

Superstar
Daps
people wanting to see a singles one on one match with Shane with no gimmicks... In 2017... Isn't that 99% of his appeal is doing crazy spots in no dq matches.

I thought this was gonna be some sort of epic Last Man Standing match. I guess having two no dq matches is too much? Lol.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IWC hated the 31 card also. Reigns main eventing over Bryan and Sting facing H instead of Taker were all they focused on.

I'm guessing this will end up being a mid level Wrestlemania. There's a chance that Reigns and/or Rollins will have their signature match/moment up to now.

Goldberg probably can't do much, I'm just hoping for a violent 7 minutes. Orton vs Wyatt has no buzz, but the match will probably be good. The mixed tag match will either suck or be some fun bullsh1t to lighten thimgs up after Reigns/Taker or H/Rollins.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Heyman throws salt into the eyes of Bill as he goes for the quick Jackhammer again, Lesnar pins him for the 1 2 3. Match time, 40 seconds.

Finn comes out to help Goldberg to the back, pleading with the refs about the salt to no luck. Heyman challenges Balor since Brock never broke a sweat.

Balor is like no I can't I'm just here for my friend but Bill encourages Finn to accept the challenge. You must, he says. Finn hits the big boot 1916 and then the big leg drop Coupe de Grace for the 3 count. New champ.

:troll:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
IWC hated the 31 card also. Reigns main eventing over Bryan and Sting facing H instead of Taker were all they focused on.

I'm guessing this will end up being a mid level Wrestlemania. There's a chance that Reigns and/or Rollins will have their signature match/moment up to now.

Goldberg probably can't do much, I'm just hoping for a violent 7 minutes. Orton vs Wyatt has no buzz, but the match will probably be good. The mixed tag match will either suck or be some fun bullsh1t to lighten thimgs up after Reigns/Taker or H/Rollins.
How dead u think the crowd will be for Wyatt and Blandy? I think the crowd wanted Harper added..he actually got legit cheers against AJ back to back weeks.