Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I think this is my most hyped Super Hero movie, I just love the setting.
WW1+Greek Mytho should equal an amazing movie. I just hope she comes from Clay.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope they do the amazon good n not like the asgardians in Thor, make them fierce warriors with strength speed n all dat. Should be good cuz in the trailer u see one jump over a baracadr n hit a soilder with sum arrows :banderas: the queen need to be gully as well not no lame like nova prime or Odin. Combat looks nice loved when she flexed and broke the rifle :noah: ; hopefully they expand on her hand to hand and her utilizing her accessories like the lasso. N start world building the universe, set the foundation for magic n the gods/deities (have zues mention the wizard Shazam or the "champion" (captain marvel mantle) etc.)
She could meet billy bastion

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
She could meet billy bastion
:dahell: why wld she meet him in the 30s or whenever this movie takes place instead of present day (unless that's what u meant) and yes it cld wrk. Idk have her occupation be a child case worker and give dude a cameo idk

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: why wld she meet him in the 30s or whenever this movie takes place instead of present day (unless that's what u meant) and yes it cld wrk. Idk have her occupation be a child case worker and give dude a cameo idk
However they wanted to do it. I did mean present day though

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why the hell did they pick a skinny bytch to play WW??? Who teh fukk is going to believe her anorexic ass is going to whoop ANYBODY? All you have to do is start talking about food to get her mind twisted.

Jessica Biel
Lynn Collins

off the top of my head

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
And Jews.

Gal Gadot is an Israeli and has identified herself as a Zionist. Her Jewish connections and modeling world connections lend some credence to the idea she didn't exactly get this role based solely on her acting ability (or lack thereof).

I have no Anti-Semitic intention here, but it's well-known that Jews dominate the industry and give each other a leg up in it. That, along with her being considered attractive and probably having a cheap contract, are the only reasonable explanations that make her casting make sense to me.

It's Hollywood, so they're fighting Nazis with a Jewish lead. Those are the rules.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hell did they pick a skinny bytch to play WW??? Who teh fukk is going to believe her anorexic ass is going to whoop ANYBODY? All you have to do is start talking about food to get her mind twisted.

Jessica Biel
Lynn Collins

off the top of my head

No thanks to Biel and I don't know who Lynn Collins is, I like gadot in this role

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
N start world building the universe, set the foundation for magic n the gods/deities (have zues mention the wizard Shazam or the "champion" (captain marvel mantle) etc.)
Yeah if there aren't any Shazam easter eggs then I lose all faith in that movie getting made i don't care how hard the Rock is pushing it.