Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Say breh.... do you mind to identify yourself and tell us are a DIEHARD MARVEL stan that only loves MARVEL movies and HATES everything DC and just loves to be unfairly bias to DC movies because again you hate DC movies?

Sorry, just never seen you by the vending machines in the Marvel Stan break room

:troll:

Martha

Man you dudes take this shyt waaaaaay too seriously I'm just giving my opinion on the movie. I don't have a dog in this fight, I just like comic book movies.

nikkas in here(TFR) always trying to argue and start crazy ass "blank vs blank" shyt. I'm just telling you what I saw.

I didn't even like Thor 1 or 2 and I seen CA:TFA like 2x and this reminded me of those flicks a lot.

I'm gonna go back to doing what I was doing elsewhere...you film room cats are weird. Trying way too hard to start some shyt. :hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man you dudes take this shyt waaaaaay too seriously I'm just giving my opinion on the movie. I don't have a dog in this fight, I just like comic book movies.

nikkas in here(TFR) always trying to argue and start crazy ass "blank vs blank" shyt. I'm just telling you what I saw.

I didn't even like Thor 1 or 2 and I seen CA:TFA like 2x and this reminded me of those flicks a lot.

I'm gonna go back to doing what I was doing elsewhere...you film room cats are weird. Trying way too hard to start some shyt. :hhh:

Buddy...... I wasn't calling you a Marvel stan.

But I noticed cats going in on your opinion (which I had no problem with..... free country) and assuming you was something that as far as I could tell never stated you was.

Just another long example of someone who dares to speak their opinion that's goes against how others feel and instead of challenging you in a different way or actually having a discussion about the differences. It just gets dismissed as "oh you're just a Marvel stan and I hate you and just blah blah blah blah blah whatever low blow one can think of that has nothing to do with the movie or topic"

You straight my G...... another day in the TFR

Martha

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Buddy...... I wasn't calling you a Marvel stan.

But I noticed cats going in on your opinion (which I had no problem with..... free country) and assuming you was something that as far as I could tell never stated you was.

Just another long example of someone who dares to speak their opinion that's goes against how others feel and instead of challenging you in a different way or actually having a discussion about the differences. It just gets dismissed as "oh you're just a Marvel stan and I hate you and just blah blah blah blah blah whatever low blow one can think of that has nothing to do with the movie or topic"

You straight my G...... another day in the TFR

Martha

:salute: My bad. I misinterpreted what you were saying.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who would've ever thought Gal Gadot played a more believable Wonder Woman ,than Ben Affleck played as Batman....I thought he was supposed to be the A-list actor...I don't care what anyone says she did her thing in this movie...Alot of people just don't wanna admit she was cast properly for this role,because they were up in arm's when they found out she got the part......
i was one of them. she was the perfect wonder woman

Daps
Reppin
Damn this movie was a feminist agenda at its finest and it was plotted to get DC back in the audiences forefront.

Movie was hot garbage, same par as iron man 3.. Story was dumb, action was far and in between. Way too much of a love story. The twist was wack as fukk. And the jokes were so cheesy and out of place. They could have cut the movie by 30 mins if it was edited Right.

4/10, I rather watch BvS over this. I was extremely disappointed, but it was better than suicide squad.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My complaint was the last half the entire film was in the dark at night

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo I just read WB gave Patty the :camby:when she came to them about doing a Wonder Woman movie a few years back. Can't make this shyt up :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just saw it, almost walked out during the first battle scene. i hate the abuse of cgi and slow mo. i dont know if i liked it or not :yeshrug:

spent the whole time pissed that i reserved the second to last corner seat. only for some nikka to pick the corner seat, in a row that was damn near empty :what: felt like i was being trolled in real time

i liked the big reveal but hated all the cgi. im interested in a flash movie now

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
just saw it, almost walked out during the first battle scene. i hate the abuse of cgi and slow mo. i dont know if i liked it or not :yeshrug:

spent the whole time pissed that i reserved the second to late corner seat. only for some nikka to pick the corner seat, in a row that was damn near empty :what: felt like i was being trolled in real time

i liked the big reveal but hated all the cgi. im interested in a flash movie now
Man I fukkING hate people that do that type of shyt

I've seen movies and the theatre is empty and I got my feet up on the row in front of me and then fakkits will walk in and sit down right in front of me so I have to move my feet like they can't sit in any other fukking seat

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I fukkING hate people that do that type of shyt

I've seen movies and the theatre is empty and I got my feet up on the row in front of me and then fakkits will walk in and sit down right in front of me so I have to move my feet like they can't sit in any other fukking seat
mannn, shyt is infuriating. its like if a nikka picked an urinal right next to you in an empty restroom.

luckily i goto spots with reclining loungers tho, dont have to worry about the folks in front of me.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
mannn, shyt is infuriating. its like if a nikka picked an urinal right next to you in an empty restroom.

luckily i goto spots with reclining loungers tho, dont have to worry about the folks in front of me.
Yeah I've upgraded to only seeing movies in theatres with recliners. Can't go back.

Only downside is the imax theatres around me don't have recliners just regular seating.