Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Honestly the only review that matters is mine. I don't trust online agendas...might be a Trump voter:laugh:
Totally agree.

That last part is funny though considering the show is on a progressive yt channel:laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hope y'all enjoy the movie.... may check out some of y'all reviews.

Just a couple classy courtesy things that unlike DC fans last month.... Marvel fans won't do.

Marvel fans may jokingly clown or playfully nitpick; but Marvel fans won't come in here and spam links to undercut this film, won't try to over hijack this thread screaming "trash trash" with nothing to back that up, won't start taking personal attacks on cats with disrespect that has nothing to do with the movie, and won't beg and harass anyone for liking the movie or sticking up for silly shyt.:skip:

Nope won't do any of that shyt that was done to them just a few weeks ago..... that's not that "formula"

Not really a Gal fan but don't hate her, like breh said above. She will be ok in this role it's not asked for her to put on Leo level acting chops.

I really hope Pine kills it cuz I kinda feel he got a shakey deal in Hollywood.

Too bad for Depp and Dwayne dropping last week cuz they bout to finish them:ehh:

Martha

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
an origin movie after shes already been introduced in previous movies
the opening was great, shows her on the amazon island, and how she trained
when she meets dude is when it began to slow down
fights scenes were amazing
comedy was on point
to much filler, and the 'twist' was ,meh
cgi was terrible especially green screen
no after credits scene
felt like captain America og movie but not as good

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
R_Isocp5.jpg

Dem Cats gonna come for you breh...... be safe

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man I wish I still gave a shyt about the NBA. Like not even sarcastically. I genuinely wish I did

There are some good storylines in this finals match up breh.... this about to be an alltime great if they go to 7.

I didn't watch any playoffs and only 1 regular season game this year, but i'm pumped for these finals

Yea, I barely watch the season games too but I think its cuz I'm not really a fan of the way the game is played on that level. Like love zones, I coach bball at my local kids league and I love to emphasize not only strong defense but I love exotic zones and smothering teams

And I like games where every possession counts. In the NBA cats are too good so it means nothing when a star has an off quarter

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marty claim Murraland but wasnt even hype with John Wall and the Wizkids :picard:

Nope:russ: was a laker fan up till moms passed. haven't really been into the shyt since then:manny: makes me think about her way too much. football and baseball i can still do but basketball is just some other shyt