Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
giphy.gif

That moment where Batman and Superman became Wonder Woman's sidekicks in their own movie. :mjlol: :whew:
She was the highlight of that movie. Her looking like she was turned on while fighting whatever that was had me :takedat:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She was the highlight of that movie. Her looking like she was turned on while fighting whatever that was had me :takedat:

See thats the thing. we dont like her for her acting, we like her for her.....:takedat:. She is one of those actresses that gets by on model looks alone and i dont like that, well i mean I do but, I would rather she gained plaudits for her acting chops instead, or at least both. Every time I see her she is on some sleek sexy sultry tip in every role.....whatever maybe im tripping....i need to see this movie before making a final judgement. Fair is fair.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my girl copped that Wonder Woman fitted with the rope around the shyt
that shyt is SO DOPE!!!!!!!!
:banderas:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre right. This is true.....that just makes me wonder why and how because she can not act. She's more like eye candy alone.
I have seen all 62 minuites of her previous screen time (Fast and Furios franchise, BVS and some other weird comedy with xack galafianakis). Not a lick of anything special. Not even good. Just passable.
Breh she's megan fox all over again. I will wait to be pleasantly surprised in WW(her first and only starring role thus far i believe) but she is no Natalie Portman, that I know for sure.

A good director can get a good performance out of bad actors. Plus to be fair to Gadot all the reviews are saying she has a screen presence and physicality that helps her sell the role.

We've seen bad actors be really good in films before because of the role they were given and good directing.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Patty directed then model Charlize Theron and got her an Oscar 10 years ago. Like breh said, it depends on the director

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
See thats the thing. we dont like her for her acting, we like her for her.....:takedat:. She is one of those actresses that gets by on model looks alone and i dont like that, well i mean I do but, I would rather she gained plaudits for her acting chops instead, or at least both. Every time I see her she is on some sleek sexy sultry tip in every role.....whatever maybe im tripping....i need to see this movie before making a final judgement. Fair is fair.
Relax are you a female? This is a comic book action movie. She aint even that bad and nothing she's done in the past warrants this type of disdain for her. Jeez woman/man you acting like she's Lucas Black level of horrible acting. He is godawful in everything that he's in even for the Fast and Furious franchise. Everyone is saying she did a pretty good job and the movie delivers. Like someone else said directors know how to work with actors to get the most out of them for what they need on screen.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Yo that shyt is lowkey ill as fukk :dame::hubie:

And I haven't seen too many Gal Gadot movies, just F&F/BvS and that comedy with Zack Galifanakakakaos and Madmen.

She was fine in all of them and definitely pulled off action scenes well for such a fine specimen. Wasn't she in the Israeli army or some shyt?