Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The Aces are the trillest team in the NBA. And A’ja was born to be in the spotlight.

A'ja just got that look as if she knows how to fuk. There are some chicks that may look better than her, but don't have the bed skills to back up their looks, but she just has an aura about her that she's not the type of chick to cheat on you wife/girl with. It seems like she has some p*ssy and fukking skills you will want to revisit twice a week.

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
The Aces are the trillest team in the NBA. And A’ja was born to be in the spotlight.

A South Carolina Legend that done blessed Vegas with possibly the GOAT Women's basketball team....she and her team does a lot for the kids in Vegas ...my nieces rock her jersey to school because she signed it at their school....I'm a fan :wow:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like she shoots like that every game. She got a green light and she gonna shoot. If Kaitlin Clark has the same stats and the Fever was winning games that way, they would say she’s the best player in the WNBA.
nobody said a damn thing about Clark and here you come, it's time for you to embrace a mental health journey and stay outta my quotes

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What games
It's the Rookie Rematch on NBA TV at 7 est.

GOo0alLXkAAkkOt
GOmODQsWIAIf2uB
GOnIU0KWoAEMHJB
GOjdt0DaoAAsTGG
GOR5L0WXUAAnel1
GOrgv2GW0AIChre
GOjdkNhbMAAJOVZ
GOrhtzoWQAszknE
GOrjb5EaUAAVUZP

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps