Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Why they have all of these games on at the same time is puzzling when 3pm-7pm EST was available.
this is how the NBA used to be. Including Playoff games They came on at the same time back in the day. You had no chance of watching all of the games. Plus they were every other day

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GOdtx9_X0AAuh0d

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I'm sorry Boston been selling the season.
are you watching the game? They would be getting blown out if she wasn't playing right now while Clark is 1-6 with 4 turnovers and a liability on defense. She can't guard anyone. They are literally taking turns bending her over. Boston is the best player of the game. She's abusing Wilson(and getting it in return as well). They are basically canceling each other out.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
are you watching the game? They would be getting blown out if she wasn't playing right now while Clark is 1-6 with 4 turnovers and a liability on defense. She can't guard anyone. They are literally taking turns bending her over. Boston is the best player of the game. She's abusing Wilson(and getting it in return as well). They are basically canceling each other out.
I'm rlly not feeling the Boston slander she's the least of their issues real talk

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
cmon man. If Clark doesn't score another point this season, she's still getting ROY. You know that
I don't agree with that at all.. Reese is effective and winning games. Has decent stats other than PPG as well. She has a nice impact on games and I'm sure her +- is higher. Fever look dam near worse than they did last year.