Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The last expansion draft that was held in 08, teams could protect 6 players and the expansion team could draft only one unprotected player from each team.
yep. That's how it works. Like the NBA. And then you will have draft picks and girls like Fair that will find their way back into the league to put up a lot of points on really bad teams. It's REALLY going to be a lot of records broken going forward with new expansion teams and more games in the season(when they increase the games). shyt, Aja might get end up getting 60-65 against one of these expansion teams:russ:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Prizepicks fukked me today. Knowing that the Mystics are fuking garbage, I was about to put a lot on Clark and others dominating the stats. They didn't even have this game on their picks earlier.
I use underdog and has been profiting good they got promos you can use everyday, I been quit prizepicks.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
if I were Sides, I wouldn't even be playing any of my starters in this last game. It's meaningless. Nothing good can come from it, only potential injuries.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess this kills the narrative of fans not coming to see her too. Top 50 most influential as a rook.

C-_Yra1XsAA7nAz.jpg

Caitlin Clark OUTDRAWS ENTIRE WNBA BY HERSELF Compared To 2023 Season. Must-See TV:whew:

Last edited: