Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
this was the plan all along. I've been saying it through the season. I don't like it at all. I don't even like the NBA having 30 teams. The problem with this is that you will have decent players on really bad teams putting up great numbers. The unprotected players in the expansion draft are going to look great on new teams stat-wise(while losing games) as well as the rookies coming in. I know a lot of people actually think having a lot of teams in the league is good thing, but it's not. If they go to 16, it should stop there. Think about it, you have Nylyssa Smith, that a lot of people in this thread are saying is trash. She's averaging 10 and 7 in 25 minutes of play now. If she's unprotected in the expansion draft and goes to a new team with noting, she will probably be playing about 30 minutes a game again. That means scoring and rebounding, not through efficiency will go back up. So she becomes around a 16 and 10 player, like last seasn before the addition of Clark to the team.

This is entertainment bruh. If a local market can support a team they have every right to pursue and the league should grant it.

People enjoying a sport and having access to view it is more important than some role player "undeservingly" adding 5 ppg. That shyt is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Let people enjoy life.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
As much as I’m not feeling the extra lies by Swoopes, but his post is exactly why people like her exist, casuals who don’t know the game make CC bigger than she is, so Swoopes balances things out, unfortunately.
Fever wasn’t the worse team and her ADDITION to the team made them better than last season.
Lmaoooo look at y’all bytch ass nikkas talkin like WNBA experts

Keep sucking Angel Reese dikk nikka @CHICAGO she wouldn’t spit on u if was on fire battyboy

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikkas said she good for the league :mjlol:

fukking idiots keep hating, y’all the same folks who be crying bout inside the nba

Hall of famer saying a unanimous first team all league player isn’t dominating

Lame ass nikkas hate watching a young bytch