Veteran
Daps
So in about 2 years we should see about 16 teams in the league :patrice:

Yeah, they changing the regular season games from 40 to 50 soon

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Hinting at adding more teams after Golden State and Toronto

this was the plan all along. I've been saying it through the season. I don't like it at all. I don't even like the NBA having 30 teams. The problem with this is that you will have decent players on really bad teams putting up great numbers. The unprotected players in the expansion draft are going to look great on new teams stat-wise(while losing games) as well as the rookies coming in. I know a lot of people actually think having a lot of teams in the league is good thing, but it's not. If they go to 16, it should stop there. Think about it, you have Nylyssa Smith, that a lot of people in this thread are saying is trash. She's averaging 10 and 7 in 25 minutes of play now. If she's unprotected in the expansion draft and goes to a new team with noting, she will probably be playing about 30 minutes a game again. That means scoring and rebounding, not through efficiency will go back up. So she becomes around a 16 and 10 player, like last seasn before the addition of Clark to the team.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't watch it right now what she say?
talking about how Kelsey Mitchell and Boston get bashed on social media and players aren't going to want to play there to deal with that. Gil trying to explain how with the Fever having the biggest spotlight that's what comes with it but she's basically pushing the same shyt on twitter that Reese stans be doing trying to break up the team with that #freekelsey/#freeAB shyt

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
talking about how Kelsey Mitchell and Boston get bashed on social media and players aren't going to want to play there to deal with that. Gil trying to explain how with the Fever having the biggest spotlight that's what comes with it but she's basically pushing the same shyt on twitter that Reese stans be doing trying to break up the team with that #freekelsey/#freeAB shyt
They on Gil show just yapping man now CC ain't dominating :laff: