Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
This assists argument took place on here last week, now hitting Twitter that folks haven't been paying attention to how assists have been credited for YEARS

actually that post is bullshyt because people have been talking about how assists are credited dating back to the late 80s and early 90s when they started becoming lax on crediting them. Do you need me to post some actual quotes from that era with the reference of where it came from? Lebron came into the league just 21 years ago. This has been a discussion LONG before John Stockton broke Magic's record in 1995.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually that post is bullshyt because people have been talking about how assists are credited dating back to the late 80s and early 90s when they started becoming lax on crediting them. Do you need me to post some actual quotes from that era with the reference of where it came from? Lebron came into the league just 21 years ago. This has been a discussion LONG before John Stockton broke Magic's record in 1995.
Only thing I need you do is stop posting nikka babble cuz none of the shyt you typed is in reference to what I'm talking about

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Only thing I need you do is stop posting nikka babble cuz none of the shyt you typed is in reference to what I'm talking about
actually it is. The post you made is insinuating people are "hating on Clark" about the inflated assists across all leagues today. This has been discussed for decades and even on forums dating back years ago

(example here RealGM Forums).

Wilt wrote about it in his 2nd autobiography and it's always been discussed among the basketball purists. YOU are just hearing about it for the first time and someone tries to give you a history lesson, instead of listening, you try to save face with a post of humor that really isn't funny at all. An assist today isn't the same what an assist was in the 90s. An assist in the 90s wasn't the same as an assist in the 50s-80s.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually it is. The post you made is insinuating people are "hating on Clark" about the inflated assists across all leagues today. This has been discussed for decades and even on forums dating back years ago

(example here RealGM Forums).

Wilt wrote about it in his 2nd autobiography and it's always been discussed among the basketball purists. YOU are just hearing about it for the first time and someone tries to give you a history lesson, instead of listening, you try to save face with a post of humor that really isn't funny at all. An assist today isn't the same what an assist was in the 90s. An assist in the 90s wasn't the same as an assist in the 50s-80s.
nikka WOULD YOU SHUT THE fukk UP! The tweets are in reference to new WNBA fans not knowing this is how assists have been counted for years and thinking the statkeepers are purposely inflating Clark's assists. You are annoying as shyt with all your dumb nikka babble all throughout this thread. This ain't got shyt do with Wilt or any of that other dumb shyt, go away.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
nikka WOULD YOU SHUT THE fukk UP! The tweets are in reference to new WNBA fans not knowing this is how assists have been counted for years and thinking the statkeepers are purposely inflating Clark's assists. You are annoying as shyt with all your dumb nikka babble all throughout this thread. This ain't got shyt do with Wilt or any of that other dumb shyt, go away.
that's the same point I'm making you dumbazz fakkit azz nikkah. The fans don't know. It aint my fault you can't comprehend what I'm saying dumbazz mutha fuka with your 6th grade reading comprehension. Shut yo dumbazz the fukk up bytch. Don't blame me, blame your stupid ass parents and your school system.