Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lol.....Why would Satou go to Chicago when she can sign with Indy...or go to Phoenix and be the #1 option.

Dallas problem is obvious and fixible.....Dallas is starting 2 PF (Satou/Howard)....They need to move Howard to the bench or trade her for a SF or PG.....I'd also make an attempt to trade McCowan for the right offer.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol.....Why would Satou go to Chicago when she can sign with Indy...or go to Phoenix and be the #1 option.

Dallas problem is obvious and fixible.....Dallas is starting 2 PF (Satou/Howard)....They need to move Howard to the bench or trade her for a SF or PG.....I'd also make an attempt to trade McCowan for the right offer.

NOW YOU WANT ANOTHER ALL STAR
AFTER TRASHING THE OTHER 2
ALL SEASON LONG?

WHATS INDY CAP SPACE
LOOKING LIKE?
:devil:
:evil:

Mars

Superstar
Daps

NOW YOU WANT ANOTHER ALL STAR
AFTER TRASHING THE OTHER 2
ALL SEASON LONG?

WHATS INDY CAP SPACE
LOOKING LIKE?

Under normal circumstances I do not like stacked teams...However....NY has multiple MVP's.....Vegas has a top 3 player at 3-4 different positions....Minny had Maya/Whalen/Fowles/Brunson/Augustus.

Indy's cap situaton is looking fantastic....Clark/Boston are on rookie deals.....Mitchell already make 212k....so whatever bump up she gets will not hurt Indy....Wheeler comes off the books (202k)....Indy still has 66k cap space......Indy will have enough cap space to offer Satou a max.

Oh, and I never trashed the other 2 AS...Just said Boston needs to get her ass in shape which she has......and that SDS wouldve been a good fit with Clark.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh, and I never trashed the other 2 AS...Just said Boston needs to get her ass in shape which she has......and that SDS wouldve been a good fit with Clark.

:duck:

Fagbenie >Boston

This is why Indy needs to trade Mitchell....The good: 9 for 19 in 30 minutes.....The bad: 0 reb, 0 asst, 0 stl.....Just jacking up shots......She plays for herself

Mitchell is a ball hog who doesn't; do much of anything else...plays 30 mpg and avg 2a/1r....That's not good enough

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GW_cpqCW4AAtwYi

Dont get caught on HULL Island, j/k :ufdup:

Mars

Superstar
Daps

And all of this was true at the time.....Boston was trash to start the season and Mitchell was dropping passes/chucking shots.....Mitchell still chucks shots

My opinon at the time was based on how the team was playing......Things change....I'm sure I can dig up past comments from you where your opinion has changed.