Rise up!

YOU CACS/nikkaS ARE NASTY.

IT WAS THE CLARK STANS
USING WINS AND LOSSES
BECAUSE WAS PLAYING LIKE TRASH,
ANGEL WAS BALLING AND THE FEVER/SKY
KEPT ROTATING BETWEEN
THE BETTER RECORD.

You know you lost when you resort to fake militant babble and calling folks cacs :dead:
You gonna be alright, breh. Life goes on :therethere:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

white people can't be on the low for shyt

shyt Bam and Aja can't be 6'9 and 6'5 being on the low, they had a video of them where they both was trying to act like they wasn't together and it reminded me of the picture of Shaq hiding behind a small tree.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the talk of Caitlin fans saying how her teammates at Iowa were better than her Indiana teammates earlier this season, I legit feel like Angel’s LSU teammates from last season are better than her Sky teammates (not including Carter and Cardoso). Flau’jae is better than every guard on this Chicago roster. HVL arguably is more skilled as well (at the very least more pedigreed). Aneesah Morrow will probably be a lottery pick next season.
we will see what translates from college to the pros but Moriah Jefferson and Rachel Banham were better college players than HVL, they've dealt with injuries at the pro level.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You know you lost when you resort to fake militant babble and calling folks cacs :dead:
You gonna be alright, breh. Life goes on :therethere:

WEAK DEFLECTION ATTEMPT.

"CACS/nikkaS"

FIRST POSTER IS OBVIOUSLY A CAC.

:mjpls:THESE ARE THE PPL
YOURE ALIGNING YOURSELF WITH

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For all the talk of Caitlin fans saying how her teammates at Iowa were better than her Indiana teammates earlier this season, I legit feel like Angel’s LSU teammates from last season are better than her Sky teammates (not including Carter and Cardoso). Flau’jae is better than every guard on this Chicago roster. HVL arguably is more skilled as well (at the very least more pedigreed). Aneesah Morrow will probably be a lottery pick next season.

HVL IS TRASH AND WOULD
LOOK LIKE DANA EVANS IN THE PROS.

FLAUJAE DEFINITELY BETTER
THAN THE SKY GUARDS

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
we will see what translates from college to the pros but Moriah Jefferson and Rachel Banham were better college players than HVL, they've dealt with injuries at the pro level.
Like you said, injuries slowed them down, but they’re also both over 30. I really wasn’t speaking about these two specifically (more so aimed at Allen and Evans). I won’t front like I watched Rachel in college, but did she put up a bunch of points on an average team? As for Jefferson, I know she played on a stacked UConn team and wasn’t their best player. Never said HVL was outright better but I do know she led a team to the Final Four.