Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is like when Mark Jackson left Jokic off his MVP ballot. He went on every media outlet he could find to say it was a mistake and get that heat off his head.

Swoops could have killed this and done the same thing a long time ago. She about to destroy her broadcasting career because she has a problem even acknowledging the hottest player in a generation, maybe ever. I don’t understand it.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Wtf is wrong with Swoopes man, shyt is just bizarre. She literally created her own beef with Clark outta nowhere. The visual of Lieberman on the treadmill watching Gil's pod tho and saying "ah hell nah" and stopping the workout is hilarious tho

Stephen A is a clown he literally built his brand doing the same shyt and if he cares so much why he never say shyt about his friend skip doing the same to Westbrook and Lebron this c00n as nikka goes out of his way to try and appease white folk

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Stephen A is a clown he literally built his brand doing the same shyt and if he cares so much why he never say shyt about his friend skip doing the same to Westbrook and Lebron this c00n as nikka goes out of his way to try and appease white folk

Stephen A has never done what Sheryl is doing.

Now if you want to argue that Sheryl Swoopes is angling to be the female Skip Bayless that’s a clearly different discussion. And if that’s the case she needs to dead her broadcasting career and apply for a permanent seat next to Gil. Just let everyone know you are a troll so she can be categorized accordingly.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nancy a fake ass friend, I know she didn't like how Sheryl has handled her coverage of Clark, but to go on Stephen A show and kick her back in is nasty work. There's been so much drama in the league that I know some women wish shyt would go back to the way things were.
My guy I wish this shyt :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: I wish people went back to not knowing wnba existed so those of us who been watching can watch in peace again :dead:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Stephen A has never done what Sheryl is doing.

Now if you want to argue that Sheryl Swoopes is angling to be the female Skip Bayless that’s a clearly different discussion. And if that’s the case she needs to dead her broadcasting career and angle for a permanent seat next to Gil. Just let everyone know you are a troll so she can be categorized accordingly.
Yes Stephen a has this a man who went on tv an called another man a cupcake and kept calling him a cupcake all because he left to the warriors fukk outta here he is no different than her or skip this is the same man who said The women in the wnba hated Caitlin Clark

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Y'all wanted the WNBA to get to NBA level and here you go. Now you got dumbass casuals who know nothing speaking like they've always been fans, old heads using their position in the media to hate on young stars and "analysts" who don't actually do any analyzing. Toxic NBA culture has now arrived in the W.

Daps
Y'all wanted the WNBA to get to NBA level and here you go. Now you got dumbass casuals who know nothing speaking like they've always been fans, old heads using their position in the media to hate on young stars and "analysts" who don't actually do any analyzing. Toxic NBA culture has now arrived in the W.
This was always the path it would have to go down. It’s growing pains they will adjust. But yeah with popularity and money there is always going to be a shift and people who are uncomfortable. But you can’t go back now