Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh Caitlin was not driving to the hoop no shooting the ball like this before the break. What was the excuse for last night bad game. I like Angel but I’m not bout to be riding her clit
We gotta keep shyt a buck here and you did. Angel has holes in her game that only practicing and working is gonna fix. Instead of being in Paris France shaking her ass, she should have been in Paris Texas working her ass off in the Gym

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Breh Caitlin was not driving to the hoop no shooting the ball like this before the break. What was the excuse for last night bad game. I like Angel but I’m not bout to be riding her clit

Riding her clit? Breh WHO said she didn’t have a bad game? I’ll wait. You talking like I’m co-sighing her game yesterday. She shot horrrible.
Also, Caitlin’s was KILLING the league the WHOLE JULY :what: they hell you talking about she wasn’t plying like this before the break. She was damn near getting triple doubles :what:
just say that you’re excited to watch her kill the Mercury the first game back without being extra. Bringing up Angel because Clark is playing great is weak.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
We gotta keep shyt a buck here and you did. Angel has holes in her game that only practicing and working is gonna fix. Instead of being in Paris France shaking her ass, she should have been in Paris Texas working her ass off in the Gym
Exactly I’m cool with her taking a well deserved break they both took breaks and went out the country but it’s clear she did not work on her game she doing the same stuff maybe even worse she looked out of shape too and Caitlin did

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Riding her clit? Breh WHO said she didn’t have a bad game? I’ll wait. You talking like I’m co-sighing her game yesterday. She shot horrrible.
Also, Caitlin’s was KILLING the league the WHOLE JULY :what: they hell you talking about she wasn’t plying like this before the break. She was damn near getting triple doubles :what:
just say that you’re excited to watch her kill the Mercury the first game back without being extra.
I’m not being extra she clearly worked on her game and Caitlin was not killing the league in July shooting wise she was inefficient Outside of one game her 3 point shot was non existent she was shooting 27% from 3

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Caitlin was not driving to the hoop she couldn’t even get through the physically she also was not shooting the rock or this confident

In July alone before the break, Clark averaged 20.3 points per game, 12.5 assists per game, 6.3 rebounds per game, 1.8 steals per game, 0.8 blocks per game, 65 percent 2-point shooting and 92.6 percent free throw shooting. Besides her 3 pt percentage, she was killing.

But according to you she wasn’t hooping great. 😂 You got it breh. You right.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
In July alone before the break, Clark averaged 20.3 points per game, 12.5 assists per game, 6.3 rebounds per game, 1.8 steals per game, 0.8 blocks per game, 65 percent 2-point shooting and 92.6 percent free throw shooting. Besides her 3 pt percentage, she was killing.

But according to you she wasn’t hooping great. 😂 You got it been.
Breh they played 2 of the worse teams in the league that inflated her numbers everybody look good against the mystics and wings