Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
We're beating the shyt out of the Sky :russ: . I'm still mad about 2021. If not for Copper and them, we'd have 4.

@CHICAGO you're my dog, but in the words of a wise man, you and your team "need to get your black asses back across Charles Street where it belongs.."

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I feel like while Angel definitely needs to be in the gym it wouldn’t really help it’s all it seems mostly mental she rushes her shot or takes bad ones almost like she knows her team is bad offensive and she’s trying to be that scorer. It’s honestly why Chennedy is so important because it allows her to relax and take less of those rushed and bad shots

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Also every time I see Cardoso play I am more and more disappointed she lackadaisical and doesn’t finish as well as you would think honestly to me it might be worse than Angel

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Also every time I see Cardoso play I am more and more disappointed she lackadaisical and doesn’t finish as well as you would think honestly to me it might be worse than Angel
For someone that's 6'7 she gets her shot blocked way too much. She seems to damn friendly out there

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
What do these Chicago Coaches do every single time Angel or Cardoso go up they are fading away from the basket and from contact even sometimes when they are open this is ridiculous

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I thought this trade was supposed to be a win?
I initially thought so too but Rachel seems worse than Mabrey shooting wise while not able to drive and the PG is barely playing i don’t think the game is this bad if Mabrey was still here