Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
She got knicked up but was never announced on IR or anything. She could've gave them some help
Just as I said earlier, the absolute worst rotation I've ever seen in all my decades of watching women's basketball during the olympics was Taurasi, Griner, and Plum. That lineup couldn't score or defend worth shyt. Taurasi is slow as shyt, Plum can't defense, and Griner basically gives up open 3s as her assignment sets picks and she never switches. I'm a mercury fan and this is what we're dealing with this season. I don't want to see any of those 3 on the floor together again for the remaining games.

With Stewie, and Wilson on the floor together and Ionescu on the wing waiting for an open 3, we can't be stopped. I think most of them are playing good in the right rotation though. Thomas is doing what she does as well.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why people keep bytching about playing time in the olympics and its not even the players

Somebody aint gonna play thats how its always been

Tayshaun prince and get no burn d will wasnt getting burn, melo bron and wade aint get no burn

All the bytching and complaining is ridiculous at this point on the men and womens side

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why people keep bytching about playing time in the olympics and its not even the players

Somebody aint gonna play thats how its always been

Tayshaun prince and get no burn d will wasnt getting burn, melo bron and wade aint get no burn

All the bytching and complaining is ridiculous at this point on the men and womens side

SOCIAL MEDIA
WASNT A THING IN THOSE DAYS
SO IRRELEVANT PPL
COULDNT BE HEARD.

:devil:
:evil:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Clark is needed
no she's not. We would be worse with Clark. Did you see that game today? Our problem wasn't scoring, it was the defense. Those guards would have have tore our azzes up had clark been guarding anyone. They kept Griner in the pick and roll and Lloyd was also getting cooked. Exactly what was clark going to do that could eradicate that today? There are no touch fouls in Fiba. Wilson and even Thomas had their struggles for a bit in the paint. And you think all 140 lbs of Clark would have helped? They were literally grabbing Wilson every time she posted up and the refs didn't call all of them.