Mars

Superstar
Daps
Caitlin Clark/Lexie Hull

caitlin-clark-and-lexie-hull-v0-w52y4k1jxjed1.jpeg

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Paige has the talent to be the best player in the league but I'm not sure she has the mentality....She also needs to prove she can stay healthy for a full season.

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps

:comeon: SHE DOES NOT HAVE
THE TALENT TO BE BETTER
THAN AJA WILSON

:devil:
:evil:

The talent is there....Paige can score from all 3 levels, get to the basket, play defense, and has elite-level handles....I don't think she has the mentality....Paige would rather fit in than be the clear-cut #1...She's also injury-prone.

Now let's clarify what I'm saying....I'm not saying Paige's peak would be better than Wilson's peak...I'm saying if Wilson falls off a little, there could be an opening for her or another player to assume the "best player in the league" Title......Wilson's not going to play at this level forever...Unless Wilson is superhuman there's going to be some fall off....There's a 5-year age difference between Wilson/Paige...So there is a short window where Paige could be the best...but as I said earlier. I don't think Paige has the mentality.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The talent is there....Paige can score from all 3 levels, get to the basket, play defense, and has elite-level handles....I don't think she has the mentality....Paige would rather fit in than be the clear-cut #1...She's also injury-prone.

Now let's clarify what I'm saying....I'm not saying Paige's peak would be better than Wilson's peak...I'm saying if Wilson falls off a little, there could be an opening for her or another player to assume the "best player in the league" Title......Wilson's not going to play at this level forever...Unless Wilson is superhuman there's going to be some fall off....There's a 5-year age difference between Wilson/Paige...So there is a short window where Paige could be the best...but as I said earlier. I don't think Paige the mentality.

:mjlol:YEA YOU BETTER CLARIFY THAT shyt

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
On another note whats wrong with chelsea gray? Seems like since shes been back she still hasnt worked herself up to playing full minutes. I was expected to see more of her during the allstar game but almost every aces game ive seen with her in it she gets pulled and never comes back. How bad was that injury last year?
I think she came back too soon. The reason why Stewie won MVP last year is because no one could tell who was Vegas best player, is it Gray or A'ja. This year, Gray looks meh. A'ja took another leap

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SO THEY SAID fukk CUBE
FOR TRYING TO SIGN CAITLIN CLARK...

WE'RE CREATING OUR OWN BIG 3

PERSONALLY I THINK
IT WATERS DOWN THE PRODUCT
FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS TO DO THIS
BUT THEYRE TRYING TO GET THAT BAG

SINCE THE RUSSIA MONEY LAUNDERING
HUSTLE DRIED UP.

Cube didn't have that money.

Big 3 has been cancelling games, struggling to secure venues, and not paying the players on time but they had millions for CC :duck:

He would've had to get one of his Republican buddies to put that money up if she showed interest which she everyone knew she wouldn't. Cube was just trying to get some publicity.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cube didn't have that money.

Big 3 has been cancelling games, struggling to secure venues, and not paying the players on time but they had millions for CC :duck:

He would've had to get one of his Republican buddies to put that money up if she showed interest which she everyone knew she wouldn't. Cube was just trying to get some publicity.

:gucci:nikka MY POST WASNT ABOUT CUBE
IT WAS ABOUT THE WOMEN STARTING
THEIR OWN BIG 3.

NO NEED FOR THE RANT.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paige has the talent to be the best player in the league but I'm not sure she has the mentality....She also needs to prove she can stay healthy for a full season.
hoping that Geno's comments after the Iowa game sparks a change in her mentality, called her out for deferring and waiting, can't be letting Nika Muhl and KK Arnold dictate shyt down the stretch of a Final Four game you gotta keep the ball and make shyt happen

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Paige looks way bigger now, hope she decides to go out with a bang and stops all that deferring shyt. Hopefully Geno comments after the Iowa L sparks a change.

they were never going to win that game against Iowa. It had nothing to do with their play. They were calling fouls on one end and offensive fouls on the other. What can you do when this is occurring?