Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Why is Arike not on the olympic team? No way there’s 10-12 women on the team better than her

Definitely wasn’t the case on Saturday night
they are so much better than the world that they can just choose homegirls who get along with each other. might need an upset or a serious close call to change that.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
So this mock draft video just dropped. Based on your team, what do you think of the picks he made? For Chicago, I can see where's coming from and Sonia is nice, but we need a PG badly. In fact, if the Sky doesn't see themselves getting a SF starter with the Connecticut pick they might wanna look to see if they can move up just to make sure they get Olivia.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
So this mock draft video just dropped. Based on your team, what do you think of the picks he made? For Chicago, I can see where's coming from and Sonia is nice, but we need a PG badly. In fact, if the Sky doesn't see themselves getting a SF starter with the Connecticut pick they might wanna look to see if they can move up just to make sure they get Olivia.

No Rori is crazy not even in honorable mention she was in the national player of the year race

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
they are so much better than the world that they can just choose homegirls who get along with each other. might need an upset or a serious close call to change that.
I kinda hope Belgium beats them they almost had them last time

Daps

I was surprised to see no hvl. She’s playing in the Olympics right now and she’s not even good enough for a first round?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Citron is on the board you take her and address PG with the other 1st.

Do you want Olivia Miles who's shooting 22% from 3 and isn't a great FT shooter either? They need a PG who can also spread the floor and shooting has to be the priority to open things up for the bigs and Chen. Citron and Georgia Amoore would be perfect.