Official WNBA Random Thoughts - WNBA Finals - Liberty vs. Lynx

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I wish some of you would stop it with the..."Angel should get in the gym with Aja"......Or "Collier should teach Angel these post moves".......If Angel wants to be an elite offensive player, she must prioritize working on her offensive game.......Angel could be a 20/10 player if she makes the commitment......It took Aja/Collier/Satou a couple of years before they became 20 ppg caliber scorers. So let's give Angel some grace...but I want to see improvement next season......16p/10r on 45% fg shooting would be a nice stat line for Angel next season

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I wish some of you would stop it with the..."Angel should get in the gym with Aja"......Or "Collier should teach Angel these post moves".......If Angel wants to be an elite offensive player, she must prioritize working on her offensive game.......Angel could be a 20/10 player if she makes the commitment......It took Aja/Collier/Satou a couple of years before they became 20 ppg caliber scorers. So let's give Angel some grace...but I want to see improvement next season......16p/10r on 45% fg shooting would be a nice stat line for Angel next season
Aja was averaging 20 since her rookie year :mjpls:
Angel will never be that type of player but she could be like Phee if she worked her ass off and progressed the way that she did