Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I feel like having Angel play more outside is hurting her game she’s not ready for that yet and it limits her touches making it much easier to play cardoso in the paint. This Olympic break the gm needs to be watching for the best guard on an Olympic team that’s not on a wnba team because they can’t keep up with this guard rotation. I think that’s why they have Angel playing outside more because she’s one of like 3 players who can throw an entry pass to the post. This game is winnable but the post players need more touches they not gonna win with Carter shooting half the shots
It definitely hurts her game, and eventually will hurt the team. Spoon gotta figure it out asap.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

I MISSED THE FIRST HALF...

@Po pimp DID PREDICT
MABREY WOULD GO OFF 2NITE.

MABREY AND THE LIBERTY
ARE LIKE CLARK AND THE MYSTICS
THIS SEASON.
:lupe: HE MAY BE RIGHT
ABOUT THE STREAK ENDING ALSO

:devil:
:evil:

At this point, I just want the W. This is a tough matchup for Angel (Cardoso as well) with both Stewart and Jones being taller, having ball handling skills and being able to stretch the floor. Two former MVPs.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I didn’t even see when she got hurt. I only knew because if this thread. I went back and looked and it seems like she might’ve rolled her ankle?

Edit: I see her sitting on the bench. Maybe it’s not that serious.