Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
T spoon gotta rein in Carter she becomes a black hole a lot which hurts the bigs also please cut Dana she seems nice but my goodness there is no reason every game teams should go on runs when she comes in Lindsay Allen just gonna have to play all game or give Michaela some run
Chennedy is really Westbrook.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
GRHSiPJaMAEnvyY
I ain’t looked at her the same since someone mentioned her being with Natasha Cloud :francis:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Yea no westbrook is a good playmaker she is not which is fine but damn
Facts.

Meaning in attitude, motor, and overdoing it at times. She plays with a chip on her shoulder. If she slows down, everyone would be more comfortable. I think she’ll come around eventually, but we need her to be aggressive.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn mabrey saw @CHICAGO wasn’t in the thread and she been hittin everything

I MISSED THE FIRST HALF...

@Po pimp DID PREDICT
MABREY WOULD GO OFF 2NITE.

MABREY AND THE LIBERTY
ARE LIKE CLARK AND THE MYSTICS
THIS SEASON.
:lupe: HE MAY BE RIGHT
ABOUT THE STREAK ENDING ALSO

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I feel like having Angel play more outside is hurting her game she’s not ready for that yet and it limits her touches making it much easier to play cardoso in the paint. This Olympic break the gm needs to be watching for the best guard on an Olympic team that’s not on a wnba team because they can’t keep up with this guard rotation. I think that’s why they have Angel playing outside more because she’s one of like 3 players who can throw an entry pass to the post. This game is winnable but the post players need more touches they not gonna win with Carter shooting half the shots

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Facts.

Meaning in attitude, motor, and overdoing it at times. She plays with a chip on her shoulder. If she slows down, everyone would be more comfortable. I think she’ll come around eventually, but we need her to be aggressive.
She has to reel it in sometimes