Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas acting like Caitlin Clark plays Tennis and it's going to literally be 5 vs 1 every game Indiana plays this year :snoop:

I don't think this is going to end well. Bandwagon fans don't know nothing about the game or the players and it seems like they won't even bother. If Clark isn't playing, then they won't watch. That's not a good look for their league.

It's almost like WNBA players are going to be forced to let her cook. If players lock her down, casual fans and the media are going to blame the players for stopping progress and call them haters.

The college game will have more star power next year, but I doubt they will have the same energy promoting the sport.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And one more thing... I doubt players on the Fever are going to be cool with her jacking up shots if she not shooting 40% from three. And if they're not winning, how long before they put handcuffs on her?

She also comes across as very :mjpls: She's spend her entire life in Iowa and didn't have to play with a bunch of black people. So you don't know how she's going to mesh culturally.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
And one more thing... I doubt players on the Fever are going to be cool with her jacking up shots if she not shooting 40% from three. And if they're not winning, how long before they put handcuffs on her?

She also comes across as very :mjpls: She's spend her entire life in Iowa and didn't have to play with a bunch of black people. So you don't know how she's going to mesh culturally.
shes been hanging out with Erica Wheeler non stop since she got to Indiana.
And shes played with plenty of black people in Team USA squads, AAU squads...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
making a WNBA roster hard as hell

I figured this would happen... Caitlin Clarks PG from Iowa Kate Martin and Dyaisha Fair from Syracuse were both making the squad...Becky Hammon likes both these players game
Those cut should stay in shape, they probably will be picked up by the expansion team next year or atleast be heavily considered for that team.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Her fav player and idol is Maya Moore:comeon:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Those cut should stay in shape, they probably will be picked up by the expansion team next year or atleast be heavily considered for that team.
If they were the last cut on the Aces they should make an expansion team squad....Brea made sure to not burn any bridges with her tweet too

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a head coach tweeting this wild as hell, some of these broads can't get out of their own way

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Isn't C.Reeve the HC of the Olympic team?.......Just a total idiot