Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Im not saying she should but that usually how sports discourse goes. Opposing fans will find something. Aja deserved all the praise but they could’ve spun the unanimous story by saying why isn’t her team winning more in the regular season. I was just thinking because the media doesn’t seem to know what to do with her and they just mention the same thing. Even when jokic was about to win his 3rd mvp they were talking about the record or can he win another championship. Or if he had a bad game why he didn’t carry harder. It just feels normal for nobody to be safe. But I guess it is what it is it’s just question not saying she deserves to be but it’s expected
that would happen if collier and stewie were closer to her in the MVP quality eye-test. when it's close, you have reason to nitpick greatness. when it's not close, you look crazy trying to start up some kind of narrative against her.

her biggest problem is she is mostly boring to watch like duncan or joker. people have to force themselves to talk about her. i think once the league grows a bit more, there will be more hardcore basketball heads to give her her due shine, but right now you have militants vs MAGA and these militants dont watch as much women's basketball as they pretend to and the MAGA only watch clark.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
it used to be 1 win. this is only new to the new viewers. They will eventually go to a 5 game series like the nba did and maybe 7, but this best of 3 just started 2 years ago. Give it some time.
I know and I hated the 1 win too :dead: I know it takes time but gotdamn the game is finally making some noise. 7 games and at least 60 games is what I hope happens eventually. Just want to see the growth of the league:wow: