Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

80k is wild....they better do everything the can to make Clark a superstar and hope she generates enough buzz to get the W poppin because that payscale is wild

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The discussion around the WNBA salary has once again started trending on twitter and it's from people who don't know economics. I've seen women who compared the NBA pay to WNBA pay say how unfair it is and I would bet any dollar amount they never seen a game on TV ever. This false sense of concern and support is not doing a damn thing to help these women get the pay they need. Watching the games and go to them is the way to make sure these girls get a increase in salary.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Was gonna go to DC for the Sky game to see my baby Angel Reese...but those tix higher than giraffe puzzy :picard:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
The discussion around the WNBA salary has once again started trending on twitter and it's from people who don't know economics. I've seen women who compared the NBA pay to WNBA pay say how unfair it is and I would bet any dollar amount they never seen a game on TV ever. This false sense of concern and support is not doing a damn thing to help these women get the pay they need. Watching the games and go to them is the way to make sure these girls get a increase in salary.

:skip:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Exactly why the WNBA did this last week

They better do even more, whatever league corporate partnerships they have she better be the face of those campaigns. They gotta go all in on her popularity they've never had a woman driving the game at this level this may be their chance to breakthrough.