Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Clark/Mitchell/Boston arent the issue,it is Smith.....At this point Smith needs to be moved....If you have the option of replacing Smith with Sabally or EDD or Howard, you do it.....EDD is not ball dominant and will be 36 yrs old at the start of next season...EDD can be an efficient 14-16 ppg 4th option.

Also, stop projecting with the trio nonsense.......We can do the same projecting with Reese/Cardoso/Carter.....Some teams have 4-5 all-star caliber players they can put on the court at the same time

Aja/Gray/Young/Plum.
SDS/Loyd/Nneka/Magbegor
Stewart/Jones/Ionescu/Laney
Thomas/Bonner/Jones/Mabrey/Carrington
Griner/Taurasi/Cloud/Copper
Arike/Sabally/Howard....could get #1 pick

:russ: I SAID TRIO AND
THE ONLY TRIO HE LISTED
MISSED THE PLAYOFFS

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I know, but I’m saying they do get a home game, hence 1-1-1 (if necessary)

Edit: Didn’t know the first two games were in Connecticut
So the first two games are in Connecticut? Wow, I didn’t know that. I was confused because Alyssa Thomas was saying they dropped that second game last year and mentioning how those Fever fans are gonna be crazy.
Connecticut lost game 2 at home. The reason why it's 2-1 because the WNBA didn't have chartered flights and the logistics of have 1-1-1 series was a hassle. The best of 3 used to 1-2 until they changed it 3 or 4 years ago. Phoenix would win those first round series as the lower seed by winning the first game at home and then winning one on the road.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its always these 2 at the scene of some straight bozo shyt, now they're trying to grift off of Reese/Clark

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The Carrington eye poke blew up damn. Internet going at her like she hit CC with the Kill Bill :russ:

vbxqO2.gif

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
WNBA gms gotta step up with the facilities and WNBA gotta update the playoff games cause 2 straight wins and a series is over is ridiculous :ufdup:
it used to be 1 win. this is only new to the new viewers. They will eventually go to a 5 game series like the nba did and maybe 7, but this best of 3 just started 2 years ago. Give it some time.