Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Did she say "I ain't your baby"???

:mjlol:Smith trying to open her options.
Bro, Alyssa Smith look just like this chick name Shardae from my hood (Day Day) she is a butch and been gay since middle school.

I'm talking identical in the face lol. I tagged her on Facebook wit a pic and she said she been hearing that since last year.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

:what: :mjlol:
SHES NOT EVEN THE MOST
TALENTED SCORER ON HER TEAM
AND YOU TALKING ABOUT 20 SHOTS.

THIS AINT COLLEGE nikka
ALL THAT ISO shyt SHE USED TO DO
DONT WORK UP HERE.
SO SHE HAS TO PICK HER SPOTS
AND TAKE OPEN 3S WHEN THE DEFENSE
SLIPS UP.

:devil:
:evil:

But she killing nikkas Parlays, you can't cosign that shyt. We need 18-22pts my guy. 17 and under aint putting my wins over 400$.

I didn't expect those numbers for Angel, I only had her at 10/10, I could a bet for 15/12 and wouldn't have needed Catlyn.

Who side you on nikka? We gotta eat together 😄

mag357

Superstar
Daps
DeShields has two games when she scored in double figures (the first two games of the year). If you take away those two games (shot 7-12 in both those games), she’s shooting 24% from the field. She’s shooting 18% on 3s.

shorty was injured last year
Shes getting back into form.
Shes really about a 10-15pt contributor.

But it's not about who can score better, it's really the style of play that's the major issue.
Mabrey has a shoot first mentality, and that cant be on the floor with better scorers.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Some of you keep saying Boston/Mitchell have been the Fever's best players during this win streak without pointing out that the opposing team's defensive focus has been on stopping Clark......Clark's teammates are getting open shots thanks to her presence.....Mitchell said in an interview last week that she's never gotten so many open shots........Y'all think it's a coincidence that Mitchell/Boston probably played the best stretch of basketball of their careers over the last couple of weeks with Clark running the show?

Before Indy's win streak, Mitchell had a career record of 46-158.....Terrible.....Now all of a sudden some of you want to call her the 2nd best player during the win streak as if Clark hasn't been running the show, putting up great all-around stats, and is the main focal point of the opposing team's defense.......The fact that Clark is willing to adjust her game for the team while Micthell still wants to jack up shots should tell you all we need tp know about both players.
Boston is the best player on the team wym

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
shorty was injured last year
Shes getting back into form.
Shes really about a 10-15pt contributor.

But it's not about who can score better, it's really the style of play that's the major issue.
Mabrey has a shoot first mentality, and that cant be on the floor with better scorers.
Those injuries unfortunately have hampered her career. I’ve watched every Sky game this season. She is not getting back to form. Prior to yesterday when she was 2/3, these were her past ten games starting with the most recent (she’s come off the bench only these past three games):
0/3
1/4
As a starter:
1/6
3/7
2/6
1/4
1/7
1/8
2/8
1/6

That just wasn’t cutting it. Only been 3 games since this new lineup and they’re 2-1. Too much overreaction going on.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Boston is the best player on the team wym

Aja is the best player on her team...Gray is just as valuable.
L.Jackson was the best player on her team, S.Bird was just as valuable.
M.Moore was the best player on her team, Fowles was just as valuable.

If Boston is the best player that doesn't take away from Clark's value to the team/Franchise.......Teams need multiple great players to win championships, not just one......And Clark is only a rookie.....Let's give her some time to develop/grow