Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If she comes off the bench, who’s starting in front of her?

I think I had the starting line up as

Evans
Carter
Deshields
Harrison
Reese

Deshields is more of a scorer, than a shooter. But she can shoot and taller.

With that line up, you fit Reese's game better. Everyone is faster, aggressive. And Carter and Reese can have more scoring opportunities without mabrey on the floor.
And maybre can be a scoring focus for the 2cd unit

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I can't find but there were other clips of that game of CC dropping great passes only for her teammates to brick a layup.
Yeah, I can fully understand why kats didn't watch the NBA prior to this year.

The girl that fumbled that pass had a good stretch of games, but shít like that happens so often lol

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think I had the starting line up as

Evans
Carter
Deshields
Harrison
Reese

Deshields is more of a scorer, than a shooter. But she can shoot and taller.

With that line up, you fit Reese's game better. Everyone is faster, aggressive. And Carter and Reese can have more scoring opportunities without mabrey on the floor.
And maybre can be a scoring focus for the 2cd unit
DeShields has two games when she scored in double figures (the first two games of the year). If you take away those two games (shot 7-12 in both those games), she’s shooting 24% from the field. She’s shooting 18% on 3s.

Daps
saying this about kelsey mitchell who had been the fevers second best player throughout this winning stretch is definitely a choice
shes a good shooter but she doesnt have a ton of intangibles. Ive seen enough after today where unless she makes some adjustments im looking to make a trade. I cant have her just jacking up shots since shes used to hero ball. Her defense is bad and her decision making will lose you the game more often than not.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Some of you keep saying Boston/Mitchell have been the Fever's best players during this win streak without pointing out that the opposing team's defensive focus has been on stopping Clark......Clark's teammates are getting open shots thanks to her presence.....Mitchell said in an interview last week that she's never gotten so many open shots........Y'all think it's a coincidence that Mitchell/Boston probably played the best stretch of basketball of their careers over the last couple of weeks with Clark running the show?

Before Indy's win streak, Mitchell had a career record of 46-158.....Terrible.....Now all of a sudden some of you want to call her the 2nd best player during the win streak as if Clark hasn't been running the show, putting up great all-around stats, and is the main focal point of the opposing team's defense.......The fact that Clark is willing to adjust her game for the team while Micthell still wants to jack up shots should tell you all we need tp know about both players.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some of you keep saying Boston/Mitchell have been the Fever's best players during this win streak without pointing out that the opposing team's defensive focus has been on stopping Clark......Clark's teammates are getting open shots thanks to her presence.....Mitchell said in an interview last week that she's never gotten so many open shots........Y'all think it's a coincidence that Mitchell/Boston probably played the best stretch of basketball of their careers over the last couple of weeks with Clark running the show?

Before Indy's win streak, Mitchell had a career record of 46-158.....Terrible.....Now all of a sudden some of you want to call her the 2nd best player during the win streak as if Clark hasn't been running the show, putting up great all-around stats, and is the main focal point of the opposing team's defense.......The fact that Clark is willing to adjust her game for the team while Micthell still wants to jack up shots should tell you all we need tp know about both players.
nikka…. Shut the fukk up. :childplease:

You just now started paying attention to this shyt and you think you’re an expert because you’ve watched a few games and checked a bunch of stats??

That bullshyt post ain’t even worth a rebuttal

Mars

Superstar
Daps
nikka…. Shut the fukk up. :childplease:

You just now started paying attention to this shyt and you think you’re an expert because you’ve watched a few games and checked a bunch of stats??

That bullshyt post ain’t even worth a rebuttal

Lol.....I've been posting about the WNBA since I've been on this board.